Which store ships Hot Toys figures the fastest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal326

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've had the Hot Toys Indiana Jones on pre order from Big Bad Toy Store for a few months now (mainly because it was a bit cheaper there). I've heard though that BBTS usually ships Hot Toys figures later than everyone else. I've experienced this too when I bought the T2 T-800 figure (amazing by the way) from them. It seemed many people had it while I was still waiting.

Is there an online store that ships Hot Toys figures as soon as they become available? I really want to get my hands on Indy and would even be willing to pay a bit more just to get it faster!

Thanks!

CornerStoreComics.com seems to get HT stuff first. They're really close to Sideshow and get the stuff usually within a couple days of Sideshow getting it. The only problem is that you'd probably have to pay the state taxes on it since they're in California.

Sideshow!!! :D My Jill battle suit is shipping soon!!!! Booyah!

Sideshow is your best bet.

How so, they're not the fastest period!
Cause you get $ from an affiliate link? Is that why they're the best? Toys2 is the fastest, (which is what this thread is about, not the best etc.) Other than ebay.

Toys2 is an official hot toys retailer for a long time. And they get their shipment weeks before SS. Cost a little more, but if time is what you're after it's toys2.

Sideshow is your best bet.

:lecture

How so, they're not the fastest period!
Cause you get $ from an affiliate link? Is that why they're the best? Toys2 is the fastest, (which is what this thread is about, not the best etc.) Other than ebay.

Toys2 is an official hot toys retailer for a long time. And they get their shipment weeks before SS. Cost a little more, but if time is what you're after it's toys2.

Easy kitten, I agree that SSC is probably the fastest since they're the US distributor for HT. I know guys on here that have had Bruce Lee for a couple of weeks, me I am still waiting to get mine from Toy Anxiety.

Gee, get worked up, bro. . .

You said it Chewie. :lol

Thanks guys!

I decided to go with sideshow. That $25 deposit is a joke, but oh well. I just don't want to buy from BBTS again. They have fair prices and pack their packages well, it's just that I just got my DX04 when everyone has had theirs for a while.

Back