Which Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I wanna score my second pred. I have the P1 Normal

What is the main difrence in P2 Normal and BD?

AvP movie is a douchefest, these are the oldest and IMHO worst looking predators by HT.

i'm really glad you said that! no one else seems to agree with me on this - AVP figures look like bobble head predators and i don't understand why they cost 100s of dollars, i wouldn't even pay 50$ for them just because of how fugly they are

def skip AVP, go with P1 first, then see if you can track down P2, Guardian, Lost, P2 elder, and AVPR wolf

i'm really glad you said that! no one else seems to agree with me on this - AVP figures look like bobble head predators and i don't understand why they cost 100s of dollars, i wouldn't even pay 50$ for them just because of how fugly they are

def skip AVP, go with P1 first, then see if you can track down P2, Guardian, Lost, P2 elder, and AVPR wolf
yeah, i've always hated the AVP pred figures. Hot Toys has come a very long way since then.
most of the people who say they like them either like the nostalgia or have to justify what they paid for them.

the Wolf is definitely a cool figure, but i just hate the movie too much to be bothered with owning it.
all the rest you mentioned are awesome. especially the P1.

the Wolf is definitely a cool figure, but i just hate the movie too much to be bothered with owning it.

The concept of the Wolf in the film was pretty cool and his character was pretty well done miles better than AVP but the film was to much of a turd to spend over 100 bucks on a figure when there is so much good stuff out there atm and coming out

yeah, i've always hated the AVP pred figures. Hot Toys has come a very long way since then.
most of the people who say they like them either like the nostalgia or have to justify what they paid for them.

all the rest you mentioned are awesome. especially the P1.

There's really nothing nostalgic about AvP and I don't get caught up "justifying prices I've paid". I just happen to think they look great and if you've handled them, they just some of the most sturdiest figures out there. They look like bad ass Predator warriors no matter if they were just novices in the movie. As a matter of fact, if you want to talk about bobblehead Predators, the only one that should be mentioned is the P1 figure. Scar is my favorite HT Pred I own and I've owned all of them except the Asian exclusives.

But I agree, if you're just starting, might as well get the Original one w/ Taylerdurdem mask or Wolf

Best for me is Elder 2, he is Rock :exactly:
Pred 2 (original) is very good too. P2 BD looks messy.
Pred 1 f....k his height :mad: what a kid )
AVP hahah 2006 first is not the best. They looks funny at least .

This is my favorite of all. I do love P1, but he's still not as cool as this guy. However, as many have stated I would start with P1.
of98o6.jpg

In this order:

1.P1(it's a classic, and going to be near impossible to find 10 years from now)

2.P2 Elder(Because it's awesome, and also extremely rare right now)

3.P2 BD/Reg.(Excellent figure, my personal fav.(although mines a hybrid, I took all the things that made the BD and Reg. so great and combined them)

4.The AvP Preds......meh, the only one really worth getting is the Celtic, Scar is ok but I found his painted on "Scars" to be kinda cheap on HT's part.

:exactly: Except I personally would get the hardest one to obtain first.
1. P2 Elder --he's really hard to find and he's probably the best looking one
2. P1 --easy to get and inexpensive right now
3. P2 -- either one is fine, and he is awesome
4. Wolf --cleaner or regular. He's fairly cheap now and comes with all kinds of goodies.
5. AVP Preds. --If you're just now getting into collecting these good luck. They're all pretty cool, and every one of them will cost you an arm and a leg. I would just write them off unless you don't mind spending the money on them.

so is hot toys remaking the original pred the pred1 or not? cuz i have found a sweet deal on on other ebay-like site were someone is selling
the Predator1
Predator 2 BD
Elder predator( avp)
Wolf Predator (reqieum)

so im leaning towards the pred2 BD or pred1
is the elder pred really that awesome?

See JacktheRippers picture he posted. Yes, he is that awesome.

the pictures if seen he's wearing a red robe and has blue braids that one on the picture from jack doesnt look like that one
isnt that the scar pred on jack's photo? :gah:'

EDIT: holy ____ if just seen the NECA predator figs form toy fare 2010 and they look amazing! i wonder how much articulation they will have and the prics tag on these baybies wil be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2ChM_lLGA&feature=related are these 12'' or 9''? the articulation also seems limited

these figs will come out in the future sadly but they really look amazing the head sculpts are just fekking ugly in a good way :)

Last edited:
is this just rumor or has ht stated this?

It's only a rumor atm but the Classic Pred is arguably the most popular in the movie and I'm sure HT will want to milk this line for all it's worth. Not to mention, all they really need to do is re-release the P1 with a battle damaged bio.

Back