Which Political Thread Will Be Locked First Poll?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which political thread will be locked first.

• Obama Speech Thread

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • McCain Shocker Thread

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Both

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • This Poll Thread

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "Should Sideshow Make Predator Figures" will be the first... seems there is a IRA fan clashing with Brits.

I would say McCains cause liberals dont know how to stay in their own threads..

Wow... That was a pretty blatant comment. Guess we Liberals just need to learn to keep our mouths shut? :lol

I don't care if they both get locked at this point. I had fun in there and said all I cared to say about both situations. Neither thread is relevant to what they were started for anymore anyway.

Wow... That was a pretty blatant comment. Guess we Liberals just need to learn to keep our mouths shut? :lol

I don't care if they both get locked at this point. I had fun in there and said all I cared to say about both situations. Neither thread is relevant to what they were started for anymore anyway.

I didnt mean that at all, what i meant was if i post in a thread for McCain i want to talk to other McCain Supporters..but instead i getting bombard and called stupid for not supporting Obama.. thats what i meant

I didnt mean that at all, what i meant was if i post in a thread for McCain i want to talk to other McCain Supporters..but instead i getting bombard and called stupid for not supporting Obama.. thats what i meant

I understand what you mean, the same thing happened in the Obama thread... there really is no escape here, no safe haven for either side.

We all believe what we believe and support who best supports those beliefs. Nobody is wrong for that support, we just have different "hot button" issues that matter to us... It's really apples and oranges.

Yay. Mike's Comics is sending me some Daleks.

woops.... that was OT. :eek:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I am sure that charges of racism on a toy message board are going to sway the election.

Funny $#/+ prima facie but such debate does get some folks thinking a little harder about what matters to them. So in a sense reading posts about politics on a toy message board could sway the outcome of the election.

Well of course you'd say that - you're still trying to avoid having to back up your claim Jeremiah Wright is a racist who hates America. :lol :peace

It doesn't take much to see what an America-hating, racist/bigot Jeremiah Wright is......you've just got to open your eyes and ears...you should try it sometime :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back