which order should I watch all 6 movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you need a thread to make a simple decision then l dont know how you get threw life.anyway 123456. thats the trilogy.

Last edited:
I can't think of a more nerdier thread than this one. Thanks! :rock I was thinking of shaving my ass. Should I start with the left or right cheek? :rotfl:monkey1:lol

yes l agree.im going to watch the lord of the rings next weekend.l need some advice for what order l should watch them in.LOL

I think it's a perfectly legit question. Presumably we all watched the original trilogy first, and that affected how we viewed the prequels. I certainly wouldn't want to have watched Phantom Menace first, would you?

I watch them in order from 1-6 personally. Very much enjoy them that way. That simple.

It's not like I need your opinion on how to watch it. I'm just thinking of doing it in an uncoventional way and thought I'd discuss it on here. If I can't discuss it on here then where can I? It's not like I'm going around outside asking people how to watch Star Wars. That's what this board's for. To discuss stupid ____ that you would otherwise keep to yourself. I get through life quite well thank you very much. I'm not just sitting here having an inner conniption, unable to function without hearing your opinions.

Although I know you've already seen the saga, I think they should be watched in numerical order. My best friend had not seen Star Wars when we first met a few years ago, so we watched them from I to VI. It was so cool to see her reactions to plot points, like Palpatine revealed as the Sith Lord in ROTS, the reappearance of Yoda in TESB, etc. It's rare to find someone who doesn't at least know the story, so this was definitely a unique experience.

I think I'm going to watch in this order:

Spiderman

Return of the King

Episode 1

And an episode of Mash

Just sayin. :lecture :lol

And no icruise. I find this thread amusing is all I was getting at.

It's not like I need your opinion on how to watch it. I'm just thinking of doing it in an uncoventional way and thought I'd discuss it on here. If I can't discuss it on here then where can I? It's not like I'm going around outside asking people how to watch Star Wars. That's what this board's for. To discuss stupid ____ that you would otherwise keep to yourself. I get through life quite well thank you very much. I'm not just sitting here having an inner conniption, unable to function without hearing your opinions.

I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing this up as a thread. I think you've brought up a valid point of conversation. And I like your idea of treating the saga like that, playing with the timeline in order to make it a little more interesting to watch the movies for the umpteenth time. When you described it as jumping around, I immediately thought of Batman Begins and how that movie jumps all over the place in a non-linear fashion.

Great idea! I like it!

I would watch Caravan of courage first and then The Battle of Endor, ending with the Star Wars Holiday Special
bearhug.gif

Forget the rest

In all seriousness
If you have seen them before, you should watch them
I,IV,II,V,III,VI
I did that after somebody mentioned it on here a while ago.
It gives the Saga a bit of a Godfather II type vibe.

In all seriousness
If you have seen them before, you should watch them
I,IV,II,V,III,VI
I did that after somebody mentioned it on here a while ago.
It gives the Saga a bit of a Godfather II type vibe.

That makes my head hurt. :lol I still haven't even watched them all in a row. That's a lot of work.

I would watch Caravan of courage first and then The Battle of Endor, ending with the Star Wars Holiday Special
bearhug.gif

Forget the rest

:lol :lol :lol

That is awesome :rock And I loved those movies when I was a kid, as well as the Droids and Ewoks cartoons :lecture

Last time I watched the Sagas I started with I-III then the original CW series and finished with IV-VI. But for general viewing its OT, followed by PT. And when my children are indoctrinated that's what they will get. Or maybe just OT... and let them watch the PT when they are adults.

I honestly wouldn't watch them in any out of order version... just wouldn't flow right.

Take a quote, "No, I am your father"

4-6 reaction: "OMG WTF?"

1-6 reaction: "Finally, he told him. :sleep"

Back