Which Ones best ?? Comic Captain America PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favourite ?

• Classic Caps

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • New Caps

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Both The Same

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Surprised to see that the new Cap A. is running neck to neck with the original Cap A.

I think that the poll results would be different if it was based on whether or not you owned the original/ex Cap PF. I would imagine that the classic PF would have more votes if the poll was voted on solely by those who owned the original. Being that I have the ex. I can definitely see the appeal of the New Cap. It is fantastic, but I'm partial to the original because it's how I know Cap to be, I have in hand, and it's been the center piece of my collection for the past few years.

Plus Stan Lee's Signature helps as well.:lol

One can be ordered soon, the other will cost an arm and a leg.
simples_zps1b7b0079.jpg

I still like the classic look more but the new one is done very well, nice gritty period piece.
Gotta figure with every PF Sideshow will at least learn from past examples and try new things with better results/engineering.
I gotta go with the new PF with much props to the original.

I'm voting original PF. I love the costume, plus you have the alternate head/shield for a more vintage look. I'm all for a museum type pose over an action pose as well. So original all the way, yeah buddy!

I like both of them and this will give me a good chance to own a pf version of Cap since I'll have to hunt high and low for the original pf that doesn't have a too high price tag. Also not sure if its just me but it kinda looks like sideshow got the main idea for the new Cap from the first issue of the Ultimates.

Classic hands down. Although I will buy the new PF because it still looks amazing and the action pose is a nice change to all the museums that have been coming out

Don't know if I've been in this thread, but I voted Classic.

And it's because of the pose. This new piece has lots more detail, but you just can't beat the pose of the Original.

What would you guys want as a switch out hand for the new piece? A finger pointing to the sky? A hand beckoning the people behind him or telling them to hold? Hard to do much else with his arm position like that honestly.

Back