Which Ones best ?? Comic Captain America PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favourite ?

• Classic Caps

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • New Caps

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Both The Same

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the announcement of the new Captain America PF which one is your favourite ?? Personally I can't decide

yny6aga4.jpg

3yjysuna.jpg

Last edited:
The con for me concerning the original PF is that odd right hand. I know what they were going for but it comes off too claw-like.

I love the grit this new piece has. It definitely feels like an era-piece, and that's what I love most about it. To have this representing a modern, reawaken cap would not work: he wouldn't have the Thompson, nor the shovel.

So in that way, it's like comparing apples to oranges IMO. Two different eras, two different caps. Best to have both.

I think I will order both. There's no point skipping it & regretting it later. Worse case scenario I can always sell one

never liked the original PF's gnarled right hand. he should be nicknamed 'stroke cap'.

I think I will order both. There's no point skipping it & regretting it later. Worse case scenario I can always sell one

Thats the best plan. If you are that much in doubt as to which one you need just get both then reasses which you personally like better. Really doesn't matter what everyone else thinks when it comes to what you're purchasing for yourself.

I think both are great in their own ways. The EX on the old CAP is one of the best of any statue IMO and the new CAPs dynamic pose is truly killer. It may be good just to keep both and display the old CAP as a museum style statue and then action CAP with other action statues.

I plan on picking the new CAP up with the new Red Skull and making it an action dio. These statues are awesome enough to stand alone but together I'm pretty sure it would up the kick *** meter that much more.

It's very close for me.....I'm leaning toward classic only because thats how Cap always looked to me. If I were to close my eyes and think of Cap, the classic is what I would see first. Although, the new PF is definitely worthy of all the admiration it is getting.

I like my statues to be detailed and in a dynamic position with weathering on their clothes and battle damaged, not just standing in their shinning "armor". So yes I love the new one and am getting it. Hope the ex has a new HOH. No disrespect for the old one but like I said I love em dirty and damaged

I like my statues to be detailed and in a dynamic position with weathering on their clothes and battle damaged, not just standing in their shinning "armor". So yes I love the new one and am getting it. Hope the ex has a new HOH. No disrespect for the old one but like I said I love em dirty and damaged

throw some dirt on the old one.......problem solved !! :monkey1

Still no dynamic pose...:) and Tommyh84 I meant Change out head COH is that right??

Both are great and would like to own both as they are from 2 different eras.....WWII (new PF} and more modern (1st PF)

The 1st PF EX gives you both options. The best EX package SSC has ever released IMHO.

I'm still waiting for an SSC 1/4 Cap I can say I REALLY love. Of the Cap PFs available to us now, the original one looks the best to me.

New Cap is nice enough for what it is, but the original was the iconic comic version of Cap in a very classic pose, executed about as well as you can expect from Sideshow. That's gonna win almost every time in my book.

Back