Which one would you keep???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one would you keep???

• Marvel: Iron Spiderman Ex.

Votes: 41 50.6%
  • Marvel: Classics Iron Man Ex.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Marvel: Iron Man Mark I Maquette

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Star Wars: Tusken Raiders Ex.

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters

firefly2121

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well like most people here, I collect Marvel & other lines. Well, money being HUGE issue for me because of all the things I have on Pre-order I need to cancel 2 or 3 items ...

Which one of these would you guys keep??? I like them all, but again, I dont think I can afford them all, excuse me I know I cant afford them all...

I know some of you might be baised towards the Tusken (because this is a Marvel board, but if you do collect SW then its cool), if so please vote for a Marvel charater instead.

Last edited:
I'd save the money for a better future piece but to answer your question I choose Iron Spiderman

I'm quoting you just because you'll end up changing your mind once you see what Sideshow has in the works... I guarantee it :D

And how do you know these great tidbits of information? I am not even asking for you to reveal anything; I just want to know how you know what Sideshow has in the works.

Althought I am not interested in any of them, I voted for the Iron Spiderman as wel. I have been cutting back in hopes for a Daredevil or Cyclops PF.

And how do you know these great tidbits of information? I am not even asking for you to reveal anything; I just want to know how you know what Sideshow has in the works.

How do you know? Do you have any relation with Sideshow or something?

Nope, no connections at Sideshow, but I do have a couple of Marvel insiders. If I leak anything, I'm a dead man.

Back