which one would you go for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of Cap (especially when you are french):naughty
but a little tear comin'out of my eye when I saw him for the 1rst time. He is absolutely fantastic, go for it.

Sorry to buck the trend but Id have the Ironman

Americas just not my cup of daajeeling

Prefer Ironman think its a cooler character (just choice dont hate me)

I would go with neither. Save your money and get something else.

Well, Thank you everybody for your opinions...I finally went for.....both!:lol:lol:lol and I must say they are awesome!!!

Last edited:
Good Choice! If you can't decide I always say buy whatever you can afford. I have the Capt. Exclusive and it is a wonderful piece. If I could locate an Iron Exclusive Bust I would have one of those as well.

Of the two, I would have gone with the Captain America REGULAR PF; then, if you found another $300 or so laying around, I would have added a Captain America VARIANT PF. They look great as a pair, WWII & Classic Cap !

Tony Stark being the d*ck that he is, I would have passed on the IM bust. :D

Both is always a nice compromise, congrats on the purchase. Cap PF is one of my favorite PF's.

About the scale with Emma and Cap, Emma looks alot smaller, I thought she was supposed to be 1/4 scale too. Is the base what's making her seem so much smaller?

It's not only the base. Cap has a huuuuge body compared to emma's. But they don't look so bad together. It could have been worse ;)

Last edited:
Yeah they don't look pretty good together. Looking at the two pictures with just the two of them it looks like the size difference is only slightly larger than the difference between Han and Leia PF's. I'm hoping for a Ms. Marvel to go with my Cap and Iron Man, so hopefully she'll fit in nicely too. So far I'm resisting the urge to get a Black Cat to go with Spidey. :lol

Back