Which one looks more like Liam Neeson?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which head looks more like Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon?

• The left one (modified)

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • The right one (original)

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
Last cookie post, promise. Justinluck, re: the cookies: "Caramel Delights" were called Samoas here for a couple of years, then all of a sudden the name changed, and I went thru the same discussion with a tiny little Brownie (1st level Girl Scout) who came to my door selling cookies. I think she thought I was mental or something, because clearly she wasn't even born the year before when they were called Samoas. "The Big People scare me, Mommy!"

Anyway, I bought some again this year, and they're still called Caramel Delights here. Strange.

Back on topic: I still like both Liams. :peace

also don't forget that hairline ridge won't be anywhere near as noticeable if at all on a head thats only about 1 inch tall.

we're looking at a super zoomed in photo that makes it look like a full sized head. but I agree some things could be changed

Migwit said:
Last cookie post, promise. Justinluck, re: the cookies: "Caramel Delights" were called Samoas here for a couple of years, then all of a sudden the name changed, and I went thru the same discussion with a tiny little Brownie (1st level Girl Scout) who came to my door selling cookies. I think she thought I was mental or something, because clearly she wasn't even born the year before when they were called Samoas. "The Big People scare me, Mommy!"

Anyway, I bought some again this year, and they're still called Caramel Delights here. Strange.

Back on topic: I still like both Liams. :peace

I just checked the girl scout website and they show both boxes: Caramel Delights and Samoas. So maybe it is a legality thing like you suggest and they have to be called different names depending on the region? Strange indeed.

Back to Qui-Gon: The reason I prefer the left is not only because of the improved hair, but when I look into his eyes, I immediately get the sense of recognition of Liam Neeson, where as on the right pic, I don't. I think it has a lot to do with the shape of the eyebrows, because the eyes in the two pics are pretty much identical. After looking at the numerous reference photos, I've noticed that the straight eyebrows really are a trademark feature of Neeson.

Don't forget to stand back. That is where you will, nonetheless, recognize him instantly for who he is. That is where most of your viewing would take place.

Then there is where he sits in your collection to consider. Is he going to be displayed as a solitary figure or amongst other characters?

He is here and he is on his way, the choices are for the individual.

Back