Which of these bloodsuckers do you think has the nastiest bite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these bloodsuckers do you think has the nastiest bite?

• Total voters

Intruder04

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everyone of you must've had one or the other of these bastards feast on your precious blood at some point in their life. So, which one of them do you think has the most nasty and annoying bite?

Last edited:
ha, true to your name, Intruder04, this thread got the nasty. but I think u should add fly, biting fly that is. they're no ordinary fly, they'll bit and eat your flesh. I had scar for a week or 2. its like having a drill bit into your skin.

The answer is none. Most ppl don't even know a tick has bitten them. Wasp, Spiders, Jelly Fish, Electric Eels... are the real annoying bitters.

I played with a Jelly Fish when I was young, in a beach once. not sure if its poisonous or stingy. maybe its not the right one. someone else got hurt from a jelly fish once; maybe that's the right one. at least poison ivy have no effects on me.

I played with a Jelly Fish when I was young, in a beach once. not sure if its poisonous or stingy. maybe its not the right one. someone else got hurt from a jelly fish once; maybe that's the right one. at least poison ivy have no effects on me.

Jelly fish sting, but it's the tentacles where they can sting you and all of them can sting. Some are more venomous than others but all are that's how they get there prey. I can't think of a single living being with a poisonous bite or sting, they are venomous. Poisonous is a "defense" mechanism as it's only passed but touching or eating it.

was it dead? because when I was young I found some dead jellyfish all over the beach once too.

don't know if its dead, it was in the water, 2 feet high, by the side of the boulders. I was in kala lumba, malaysia back then. was playing in the beach with those colorful school of little fish and hermit crab. seen something transparent dome with blue and yellow or light green in the middle with some tenticles as long as my body. so I just stick my hand in the middle bottom(underneath). felt like jelly but not sticky. got bored and moved on.
this area, island, is literally like paradise. tons of coconut, centipede 6 inch to 1 foot long(both black and red), large fresh water shrimp, 6 or so shark on the beach, colorful Caribbean like lobster, mangrove like all over the place, large ocean clams almost the size of a basketball, and water so clear I can see sea urchin 20 feet down.

Last edited:
Ticks are the worst because they can give you diseases.

I don't think so....mosquitos give the most disease. more people die from mosquitos every year than from tiger, bears, and shark attack.

I tell ya, its biting flies. when I was on the island, I walk around bare feet half the time. not sure if I scratch the side of my ankles but it got infected and flies eat a hole inside. I sit around covering that hole. one time I open to see and a fly fly out, wtf. I owe my mother for giving me antibacterial gel.

Ticks are the worst because they can give you diseases.

I was going by the nature of the bite itself. Ticks burrow and anchor themselves in your skin. Then they bloat. Then they fall off, leaving a hole. So utterly disgusting that anything short of bot fly larvae cannot touch it.

Although, I have no real idea what Mr.Green is talking about. (Then again, I usually don't.) If I knew I think ticks might fall to second place.

Back