which movie had the worst sequels? (terminator/predator/alien/robocop)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which had the worst sequels

• Terminator ( T3, T Salvation)

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Predator (P2, Predators)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Alien (Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Prometheus)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Robocop ( R2, R3

Votes: 31 49.2%
  • AVP movies (AVP, AVPR)

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
The Matrix hands down wins for this. I enjoyed some of the sequels from some of the franchises listed. None of The Matrix sequels were any good at all.

In hindsight, Reloaded and Revolutions were horrendous. I liked Reloaded with the first viewing, but yuck. Some really bad CGI Neo in there. The whole back alley Smith fight just looks like a PS2 FMV.

Anyone that liked the Twins... please, if you're on my friends list, please delete yourself and put me on ignore :lol

I will say Revolutions was a **** burger from the jump. Most of the film was too much in the real world and the Matrix scenes that were in it were boring, which made sense given the story at that point... but I just didn't care. The whole Dragonball fight scene at the end was meh. Although I really did enjoy the guy doing an impression of Smith, probably the best acting in that whole series given how the gross majority of it was very forgettable.

I liked the twins. :lol

Eh, the sequels are fine. Hot Toys made me buy the bluray set. :lol

Love music. Don Davis vs Juno Reactor. Mona Lisa Overdrive. Neodämmerung during that final fight was awesome. So is Navras.

Back