Which Medi SW Human Likenesses Would You Like To See Next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devlinboy said:
:emperor palpatine

I think Devlinboy wants to see a Palpatine, I get that feeling anyway, though I could be wrong:lol.

Anyway I'm sure Irish is right about the kind of input LFL has, but as Medi and SSC are working together maybe SSC has asked Medi to concerntrate on armoured characters for the beginning of their line, whilst SSC releases the human sculpts.

Then once SSC are able to produce armoured figures, they could start those releases and Medi would be ready to start releasing more of the human sculpt characters.

It makes sense cash wise because there could be a whole bunch of new SW collectors in the next five years, especially with the TV show coming up and this way the two companies aren't releasing the same figures in the same year so they can maximise their profits with each release. Just a thought, I guess none of us really know though.

Yeah once they're done with the armoured characters and clone variants I'd like to see them move onto the Sith.

A Darth Maul on the 301 body would be amazing, Palpatine is my favourite character in the entire saga and Dooku would complete the line up if they did an awesome sculpt.

Palpatine would be nice, but I think it'd have to be a ROTS duel Palpatine to use the Medi body to it's extent, so far the offerings have been characters with room for many dynamic poses, which is why someone like Maul would really take advantage of the style, and what'll be great about Boba and Jango, not just great craftmanship, but many pose choices. A Mace Windu could be pretty badass.

I'd like to see Medi's take on the Endor Troopers. Maybe they could make one of one of their employees?

I kid, I kid. I do really like Sideshow's though and can't wait to get them. That makes me what, one of three guys there that is excited for them and still hasn't cancelled? :eek:

yeah to be nice.:lol

Anyways, a Medicom ROTS Palpatine and ROTS Anakin with alternate heads would be damn sweet.

i would put money on Palpatine being done by SST... i would love to see Medicom tackle it, but i think SST will get there first.

Buttmunch said:
I kid, I kid. I do really like Sideshow's though and can't wait to get them. That makes me what, one of three guys there that is excited for them and still hasn't cancelled? :eek:

I would have kept them on order, but my current financial situation and plans combined with the great offering from all of these companies of late forced me to opt out of getting them because there are other items I want more so. In a world with no need for budgetting, I'd have easily gotten em.

Back