1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

What are the odds that they will make either Valkyrie or IW Scarlet Witch as a con exclusive this year? Given they just did IW Starlord?

Really hoping we get more of the women of the MCU, especially after that shot in Endgame...

Really hoping we get more of the women of the MCU, especially after that shot in Endgame...

Yeah I liked that shot as well

RHoFDXN.jpg

p6d2MPa.jpg

65563091_1198778186967928_618535235482550272_n.jpg
65838056_1198778160301264_8923599107893755904_n.jpg

If HT never makes a Mantis, Bullethead has made a pretty decent one.
*Pics from Kits Facebook

What are the odds that they will make either Valkyrie or IW Scarlet Witch as a con exclusive this year? Given they just did IW Starlord?

Nope! Not going to happen this year! The 4 con exclusives are: Neon yellow Mark VI, Scarlet Spider-Man, Two Face From TDK and Stan Lee in spacesuit from GOTG Vol 2. Better luck next year perhaps! Sigh!
DD9B5472-8ABF-4248-8998-35A10E032E16.jpeg

I know it may sound weird,but what about a Morgan figure to go with a newer Tony Stark from Endgame?

Over in the No-Judgement Zone ;) : You might be able to put something together from the 3rd party Laura figure from Logan. Not sure if you'd end up with anything but a generic "kid" figure though.

Up to this point, SW has been just a meh character to me. Being the huge DS fan I am, if she has some awesome outfit and does some special things in DS2, I might be tempted. We shall see.

Sif has no chance unless she comes back into the movies or a show, IMO.

I'll just grab Vimal's Peggy sculpt when it goes up. And another company is releasing a TFA Peggy. Hopefully those will be good.

I'm almost guaranteed to be tempted and cave into a DS 2 Scarlet Witch. I'm thinking she'll have a new look there. She's my favorite of the MCU female characters, and I'm excited to see her in DS 2, hopefully without Vision in tow.

Awesome fan poster for Dr. Strange 2!
DR2 Fan Poster.jpg

With Olsen already complaining a lot about how much cleavage she is already showing, her outfit is definitely not going to look like this. This outfit screams comic book accurate but will land Marvel/Disney into a Multiverse of Madness of its own for sure. Oh well...

HT did make an Alien girl figure a couples years back that featured the same plunging cleavage...so maybe...just maybe...

Alien girl.jpeg
**Concept Art Scarlet Witch Figure**! LOL

I am surprised HT hasn't come up with a concept art Black Widow figure (yet)?

Last edited:
In order of importance to my tastes:

1. White costume Valkyrie
2. Okoye
3. Peggy Rodgers-Carter
4. Ancient One
5. Red Powered SW (not exactly sure how this would be achieved aside from hair color but possibly some clothing color changes and even adding some of that reddish translucent material used on the “magic hands” with previous versions applied to head)
6. Vers (I’m one of the few that doesn’t care for her EG look)
7. Armored Gamora (even though my favorite look for her so far is GotG2/IW)
8. IM2 BW remake
9. Proxima Midnight

Back