1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

:lol

Infinity War comes out before Black Panther.

:lol

That's why i'm a little irked that Spidey pushed everyone's movies back. T'Challa's movie might be so weird inbetween the chaos that is Infinity War. But at least Carol's movie is still inbetween part 1 and 2 isn't it?

With Marvel getting slammed for not reaching out to their female fans on merchandising, do you think it will indirectly lead to more female character figures, 1/6 or otherwise? For Civil War, they have promised to market more on BW & SW...:rock2

I wonder how well the 1/6th Pepper has sold... Glad to see more Scarlet Witch and Black Widow merch in the future, though!

I think I got carried away with my desire for more Bucky figs and forgot what thread I was in :lol
:clap:clap:clap it's all good
I wonder how well the 1/6th Pepper has sold... Glad to see more Scarlet Witch and Black Widow merch in the future, though!

And I haven't PO'd her yet but she is a very desired fig for me

So I met Hayley Atwell today in LA and is hands down one of the most delightful people I ever met. Along with Jamie Alexander. :D

So I met Hayley Atwell today in LA and is hands down one of the most delightful people I ever met. Along with Jamie Alexander. :D

Where were they?

New Civil War promo art... I am going to bet we get Sharon Carter in HT form before the likes of Sif and Peggy Carter. (possibly before a Scarlet Witch v2 as well)
rsSka2.jpg

7bkD6q.jpg

mUtCgk.jpg

Ant-Man and The Wasp in 2018! Definitely looking forward to The Wasp! Please include a dynamic stand for flight poses please! Oh and a damn fine Evangeline Lilly HS (in helmet or otherwise)

Ant-Man and The Wasp in 2018! Definitely looking forward to The Wasp! Please include a dynamic stand for flight poses please! Oh and a damn fine Evangeline Lilly HS (in helmet or otherwise)

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

next time you meet hayley,give her my phone number :thud: :lol
Met Hayley at the Los Angeles Sci Fi and Comic convention today and met Jaimie for the third time at the same con last year and met Jaimie twice at Comikaze the year prior. :)

Back