1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make the most?

Spoiler Spoiler:

If I were to choose between Peggy, Pepper & Sif, with Peggy in her TFA (WWII) outfit with her pistol, Pepper in her IM1 outfit (anything but the IM3 sports bra look) with... (her files?) and Sif in her TDW armored gab with sword and shield, I would choose Sif as she is the most unique and most fantastical among the three.

The EX Pepper should come with the Giant Bunny.

8gw1Wo3.gif

:lol :wink1: Once I saw that rabbit I knew I had to have one. ;)

All I gotta say is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll follow this up with another when Captain Marvel releases.

I wish we got her since she looks like she jumped off a comic book page, however I doubt HT will make any X Ladies in the future :(

I have a feeling some company will make a head sculpt and outfit and there will be a knock off of her though :lol

I'd love a Jean Grey (Sophie Turner) but that's also very doubtful too... hopefully threezero makes a Sansa I can bash.

Out of the MCU films, I'm hoping we get Sharon Carter and Sif.

All I gotta say is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll follow this up with another when Captain Marvel releases.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd love a Jean Grey (Sophie Turner) but that's also very doubtful too... hopefully threezero makes a Sansa I can bash.
Out of the MCU films, I'm hoping we get Sharon Carter and Sif.
Yes no and Yes :hi5:

Sansa would be awesome, I'd like 3-0 to make more GOT figures, still waiting on Jaime :impatient:
and I'd really love a Sif, any frakking day now HT :impatient:

Pass in Sharon, bleh

We'll never get any of the women from X-Men, unless they have likeness rights written into the contracts from now on. I don't know if all the actors other than Hugh Jackman are just real possessive over their likeness or what it is, but to only have Wolverine figures approved out of 5 X-Men films and 2 Wolverine films is ridiculous. I would have loved a Jean Grey/Phoenix figure from X3, just because she looked awesome.

I think so far I really only want Sif made because at least she'll have a cool looking costume to wear. Pepper, Jane, Peggy and Sharon would all be rather boring looking figure imo. Though out of those 4 I would choose Peggy as I liked her character the most.

Gotta say it is rather depressing when you look at the MCU and see how few women are actually involved. Captain Marvel seems to be the only female hero that will get her own film. The villains are always male characters as well. I think it's too unbalanced and it would be nice to see more than just the girlfriends of the heroes like we've seen with the Thor films and the Iron Man films.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back