Which Maul? Hard Decision...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im 100% happy with my SS maul, but i'll probably add the medicom one to the collection later. its not a matter of one or the other, but why not have both in the house??

I'm also delighted with my SS Maul. Its difficult to tell from this picture but the Medicom facial expression looks to be neutral, as with the SS one. If it was an agressive expression I may have been tempted. As for the body, my SS body is fine on Maul as the baggy clothing hides the body and the pse I have my Maul in looks natural with the Art-S-buck.
I'll wait for more pictures before I decide for sure and I might even wait until its released and someone does a side-by-side shot. If there is an obvious difference in quality and the Medicom Maul isnt significantly smaller I may change my mind. In fact this may be one figure where the RAH is in scale with the SS figs as Maul is pretty small. If they use the standard RAH body and you add extenders he may be a true 1/6.

Smudger9 said:
pretty soon the question will be

this one
12_inchdartmaul.jpg

or this one
613315858_94169e95c4_o.jpg

after the entertaining flame wars over the Jedi Lukes, I cant wait for round 2!!! :D

I say, not this or that, but just get both :)

Back