Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is my Saruman Maquette????
And my Peregrin Took and Meriadoc Brandybuck Maquette Diorama?
And a Sauron Maquette?

God.. i really need this characters. I think the SS is not over with the releases of LOTR.

I thought while we wait for the next statue to be announced to look at what's been made so far. I'd love to see a quicker pace for this line but what's been created so far is pretty darn awesome

Strider
IMG_8237.jpg

Gandalf the Grey
IMG_9907.jpg

Legolas

Gimli
IMG_3366.jpg

Boromir
IMG_4391.jpg

Arwen
IMG_3659.jpg

Snow Troll
IMG_6110_zps481301b9.jpg

Ringwraith
IMG_5864.jpg

Witch-king in True Form

Frodo and Sam
IMG_4481.jpg

I thought while we wait for the next statue to be announced to look at what's been made so far. I'd love to see a quicker pace for this line but what's been created so far is pretty darn awesome

This is such a fantastic line! :clap The Aragorn as Strider maquette was my very first collectible statue, and was just impressed by it that I decided to become an LOTR collector!:yess: I'm glad and proud to say that I have all the statues from this line!

What's the likelihood that Lurtz will be made in this maquette line? Were there any hints/clues/snippets dropped by SS somewhere? I don't have any Lurtz in my collection (no PF, no bust), and I'm still holding back getting the PF from secondary market (they aren't cheap).

This is such a fantastic line! :clap The Aragorn as Strider maquette was my very first collectible statue, and was just impressed by it that I decided to become an LOTR collector!:yess: I'm glad and proud to say that I have all the statues from this line!

I agree. I love this line. :rock That's a damn good way to start a collection if I must say so. :hi5: Do add a few of the SSW statues in and creat the ultimate display.

What's the likelihood that Lurtz will be made in this maquette line? Were there any hints/clues/snippets dropped by SS somewhere? I don't have any Lurtz in my collection (no PF, no bust), and I'm still holding back getting the PF from secondary market (they aren't cheap).

I think we will see Lurtz. I think the drawing someplace may have shown a concept of this character.

Here's the Pic. Whether or not he's physically in development (or what stage), who knows.:dunno

For me, I am praying that they give us something DIFFERENT!!!
As it is time for no more REMAKES! I know there are some who want a Lurtz but lets see something we have not seen yet, surprize us, be creative, come on Sideshow so us you are THE collectable company to emulate!

I want Merry/Pippin soon but I would love to see a Lurtz statue. I did just win the SSW bust on ebay but having a full statue would be pretty darn sweet.

lotr is taking up 2 shelves in my display, if they dont announce merry and pippin by next year, i am unloading the entire collection to free up space.

this has been one of the worst decision i made as a collector to get into the license to complete the fellowship that tom gilliland promised 2.5 years ago as a priority to finish.

lotr is taking up 2 shelves in my display, if they dont announce merry and pippin by next year, i am unloading the entire collection to free up space.

this has been one of the worst decision i made as a collector to get into the license to complete the fellowship that tom gilliland promised 2.5 years ago as a priority to finish.

One of the worst decisions? Maybe a bit dramatic. :lol Take a deep breath. :)

Last edited:
If the promise was made that this was the collection to buy to finally complete the Fellowship, then I agree they have fallen short of it. I ordered the Frodo and Sam piece, but Mount Doom Frodo & Sam next to Gondor Boromir next to Strider Aragorn next to etc. isn't really a cohesive fellowship. As somebody who was always irritated with the Pippin - Guardian of the Citadel piece, I've wanted one of these lines to give us a cohesive group of "departing Rivendell" Fellowship statues. At this point, you could sell 2 maquettes and get the Weta miniature fellowship and call it good if that was the look you really wanted for the characters.

Back