Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, if there at worst 2-3 new lotr statues and no hobbits I'll be ok. That's still sign there is life in this line as I've been saying for months.

Honestly, if there at worst 2-3 new lotr statues and no hobbits I'll be ok. That's still sign there is life in this line as I've been saying for months.

I am so confident we will see the hobbits, at least a pair of them.
They told us few weeks ago that we would have a pleasant surprise, and we were talking about hobbits... So, lets see! I think that it is unbeatable date to saw the halflings!

I think we are probably going to see Sam & Frodo comiquettes first, the other duo will be shown at a later time.. I wonder if there's any chance that the "hobbits" SS referred to on facebook 2 weeks ago are PF hobbits? :panic:

Will be interesting to see how many maquettes they show at comic con. Last year it was Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli, Arwen, Boromir, Legolas and the Snow Troll if I remember correct.

At the moment we have Ringwraith, Witchking and a Hobbit pair I guess.

Yeah, I expect to see some of the ones already released, both clothed ringwraith, wktf, and I'd say at least a set of hobbits.

eowyn-fighting.jpg

This would also make a nice edition IMO

Sideshow takes into account that holds the license of the lord of the rings?, Because I hope to see more than the Witch King in his true form in the maquette line in this event.

To my disappointment would be great if we do not see this Comic Con announced on Preorder of the Hobbits.

I hope Sideshow of a better deal to license the Lord of the Rings because since I started to announce Preorders, has not announced anything for us, only Marvel and Star Wars in large measure, to DC seems to have more shots than the Lord of the Rings.

Last edited:
I`d love to see the Hobbits done next :lecture
It would be nice to see some sort of sneak at SDCC.

Back