Which Look was Best for Freddy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Look was Best for Freddy?

• Classic Freddy

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • "Muscle Bound"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demon Freddy

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • New Nightmare

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Freddy vs. Jason

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
I think that may have been what I meant. By looking at my Sig and Avatar, you can tell how much I watch A Nightmare on Elm Street!

-CJK

Last edited:
I always loved Freddu Vs Jason the best, his make up looked the most professional in that one

This is one of the most impressive thread necros I’ve ever seen. Well done :lol

I gotta go for movie 1 look though... I never felt any of the others got the right feel again after

Even though I don't think it's a good movie at all, his look in Freddy's Revenge is probably the most menacing.

tumblr_mzazxgQdBD1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I think it was Dream Warriors that put iconic Freddy on the map!! Original movies Freddy design looks completely different from what is Freddy PC

one thing is for sure. the WORST freddy look out of ALL of them is the remake freddy. he looked so bad. what an awful design.

My favorite Freddy look has always been Dream Masters Freddy. He looked awesome In that film. But close to second is Part 2. Worst look. Hmm most say remake but honestly part 5 and 6 looked super wacky in a way where he didnt look burned. Still remake is trash no denying that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back