Which is the best/most sought after Wolverine statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice buy Havok!

Congrats bro! when did you get this?

I had the Bowen action pose wolverine and sold it, this one you got was on my buy list as it's so easy to display and really captures the essence of wolvie for me. He still looks mean without a snarl, or without baring his teeth like he's all too frequently potrayed to do.

Plus it can actually be put an an office desk without taking up too much space. That's one thing the Bowen museum pieces have going for them.

I'm glad you like it!!!

I own the SS exclusive but I've always wanted this one too. Maybe one day...

2130800083_98ecb0fae0.jpg

I'm in the hunt for the sideshow comiquette Wolverine as we speak. I think that one is the best in action Wolverine IMO. I really don't think that you could go wrong with any Wolverine statue you choose.

I personally like almost all of Wolverine statues produced by Bowen Designs and Sideshow except for Logan PF, which I'm glad that Bowen produced one bad-ass Logan statue. The first two Bowen Designs Wolverine statues released are not that good too, but the recently released are very well done.

My personnal favorite:

1st appearance Wolvie by Bowen

Wolverine-Original-cos.jpg

+1. I've always wanted this piece... I was sooo close a couple weeks ago :monkey2:monkey2

I actually prefer him to the comiquette, or he comes very close to it.

OK maybe the fact that he's cheaper, and that I'm almost outta display space has something to do with that :rolleyes:

+1. I've always wanted this piece... I was sooo close a couple weeks ago :monkey2:monkey2

I actually prefer him to the comiquette, or he comes very close to it.

OK maybe the fact that he's cheaper, and that I'm almost outta display space has something to do with that :rolleyes:

I actually own this, I got it a couple of years ago from my LCBS for $100 CDN because the right hands middle claw had broken off, they still had so all i did was put some crazy glue on it and insert it back in the hole. Good as new nad no one would ever know.

this piece is really nice, it has blood stains on the claws. really glad I picked this piece up too...

My personnal favorite:

1st appearance Wolvie by Bowen

Wolverine-Original-cos.jpg

I've seen this in person and since the eyes are not white, they show a lot a ferocity...nice piece if it weren't for the cat whiskers on the face.

I actually own this, I got it a couple of years ago from my LCBS for $100 CDN because the right hands middle claw had broken off, they still had so all i did was put some crazy glue on it and insert it back in the hole. Good as new nad no one would ever know.

wow nice get!

Very nice buy Havok!

Congrats bro! when did you get this?

I had the Bowen action pose wolverine and sold it, this one you got was on my buy list as it's so easy to display and really captures the essence of wolvie for me. He still looks mean without a snarl, or without baring his teeth like he's all too frequently potrayed to do.

Plus it can actually be put an an office desk without taking up too much space. That's one thing the Bowen museum pieces have going for them.

I'm glad you like it!!!
Thanks man! I picked him up a couple months ago from a fellow member here for only $105. :D

I was really tempted by the action pose statue, but I agree with what you said about this one. It really does capture Wolverine perfectly without him having to snarl or anything.

My favorite is Wolverine running through the sewers... It was an image from the stories with the Hellfire Club. It was released by CS Moore.

Definitely not the most sought after but pretty cool piece...

Back