Which Hulk do you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought Mr. Fix It was kinda cool!

fixit.gif

Bonehead15 said:
I prefer the Peter David "smart" Hulk.

I would have to agree, with the Impulsive and Angry Green Hulk and the Smart and Witty Grey Hulk came together to become the uh....lighter green Smart Hulk that was my favorite.

The Planet Hulk one.....he sounds like a young Maestro sometimes.

Joe Fixit in second place.

I'm boring, I prefer the classic Stan Lee Hulk.
I actually am getting interested (via all of you) in Planet Hulk. What's the deal? And does Hulk EVER turn into Banner anymore, or is that gone for some reason?

I also really like Ultimate Universe Hulk, due to how similar to the original he is (kind of.)

I really don’t have a favorite version of the Hulk, I like him Green or Gray, smart or dumb, though he is more fun dumb.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I'm boring, I prefer the classic Stan Lee Hulk.
I actually am getting interested (via all of you) in Planet Hulk. What's the deal? And does Hulk EVER turn into Banner anymore, or is that gone for some reason?

I also really like Ultimate Universe Hulk, due to how similar to the original he is (kind of.)

Banner made a quick appearance in the latest issue...just before the HULK got some punanny...:monkey1

I like the Ultimate Hulk as well...he's much more brutal and merciless than any 616 Hulk incarnation.

Also the way he was running around horny-as-hell in Volume 1 of the Ultimates shows that he's basically man to the extreme.Driven by his hormones which were boosted just like his strength,his anger,etc.

I loved how Cap tricked him to go after the alien "Col. Krieger" or whatever-his-name-is after telling him that the alien had gone after Betty Ross.

Hulk Smash!!!!

LM_HulkSmashCel5x7.jpg

Followed with: Bunny wearing sleepers Hulk :D
390keown.jpg

Followed with: Nonchalant Hulk:

keownhulk.gif

Deadly Dagger said:
Banner made a quick appearance in the latest issue...just before the HULK got some punanny...:monkey1

SO why no Banner, what's the run down, a short version?

Back