Which HT Predator is the best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some have reported that problem, but mine doesn't have any issues with the head falling off.

if you like to pose your predator unmasked i would recommend the original predator. the helmet is too big on that figure but i really like the stand, the accessories and look of that particular figure better than classic. good luck with your hunt.

Of the newer preds that have been released within the last 2 years, you can't go wrong with classic. If you're looking to pick from one of the super preds, I'd go with berserker. He's the only one that has a removable mask, and he has the best body detail paint job of any pred. IMO.

Classic sounds like the winner. I appreciate all your feedback. I'll order him today. He is pretty cool.
73370009.jpg

574447_10150649819022344_58690437343_9476256_359767277_n.jpg

Still wanna go for Classic Predator?

Or wait for Predator 2 Re-release?

I have not experience any issues with the head. Have others?

I've had some issues with the head falling off. I was just turning his neck one day and it just plopped off and I almost s*** myself but caught it and it still stays pretty snug but is still prone to decapitation.
Still absolutely love the figure tho.

Mine had the head problem as well. You could mash it in place and long as you press down while posing, it would stay in. But turn his head one way or another it fell right off in your hand. Someone posted a place on Ebay (head fix thread) where you can buy a neck so I did. Delivered in about a week and fixed it. Now it's perfect and def my favorite pred out of 3 I have.
Also note on that same thread there was one person that the neck did not fix the problem. Looks like the problem is rare, and the fix is still not 100%, but at least it's somethin to try if needed.

If I had to choose 1 HT predator, and thats only 1, not 2 or 3, just 1 HT predator to display
I will say MMS 162 classic predator is the one
Try to get predator 1 trophies, pouch, strap, and don't forget the base (and medikit if you are screen accuracy nitpicky)
Display classic with p1 full gear and the jungle base
Voila!!! You had the most iconic predator in Hot Toys presentation :clap

........ I almost s*** myself but caught it and it still stays pretty snug but is still prone to decapitation.
Still absolutely love the figure tho.

Nearly spat my coke out reading that :lol

I'm having the same dilemma as I don't want to get all the preds, but I have to say so far the classic and re-released P2 get my vote!

Also extremely tempted by the Beserker, Falconer and Tracker preds if I can get them cheap enough. The Beserker looks sweet!

What exactly makes Classic better than P1? Seems like many are using it as a replacement for the original, but I just don't see it. (I admit I've been neglecting the threads...)

The fact that you can still get it at retail might make it the best value, but I don't see it being necessarily better, but maybe I'm missing something.

I dunno. I'm selling off the rest of my Preds, but have decided to keep one - the original movie version, Sideshow exclusive. So that would be my pick.

(Technically, I still have Wolf exclusive and Berserker... and an extra original, for that matter, as I was locked in a preorder with a penalty... but when I can sell them, I will.)

Didn't see Pred 2 coming. Glad I sold off my BD version!

I just ordered the classic, really seems to capture the look of the original predator despite being from predators I'm no expert on them so it's close enough. this is my 1st pred & unless they offer a muddy arnie will probably be my only entry to the line.. lloks cool cant wait

Nearly spat my coke out reading that :lol

I'm having the same dilemma as I don't want to get all the preds, but I have to say so far the classic and re-released P2 get my vote!

Also extremely tempted by the Beserker, Falconer and Tracker preds if I can get them cheap enough. The Beserker looks sweet!

Glad to be of entertainment! :lol The 3 "super" Preds are amazing but if you get one than you just have to get them all so I would recommend picking up Classic and P2 when he comes out again.

my p2 elder will always be my favorite but i also really like the guardian he has a sweet paint job and his bio is one of my favorites

Back