Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the movie, I'm considering getting Cap. I like the outcast look and the fact that he isn't a righteous d-bag in this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well finally saw the movie, and I guess I got to be one of the weird ones to find it kinda underwhelming (lots of cool moments, but the overall story just seemed far too unfocused and all over the place). And it didn't really leave me super excited to pick up any new figures.

I'll still be keeping my PO's for Cap and Iron Spidey though, just because of how much I love their looks. And if they release an IW Gamora instead of the Vol2 version, then I'll definitely get her.

I am really hoping for a dr. Strange. Thanos yea but wanted armored version. Iron man I definitely want but the 400 dollar price tag is killer. Groot yes as well

Now that I know that the Thor Infinity War can be modified, I have PO'd him definitely! He is major bad ass in the movie!

My first Thor figure!!! :clap

After the film I feel like the choices I've made are all good and I'll probably keep all my pre-orders (Thor, Spidey, Cap, and Thanos). I think I'll add Rocket and Groot to my pile. Other than those I dunno. I may consider the new Widow and Iron Man. Doctor Strange would be nice but I feel like I can wait until his next solo film or Avengers 4.

Now that I know that the Thor Infinity War can be modified, I have PO'd him definitely! He is major bad ass in the movie!

My first Thor figure!!! :clap

What do you mean it can be modified?

Removable eye patch and swap out arms. Even though there isn’t pics of it, the description lists the patch as magnetically removable.

I was going to stick to my usual (Iron Man and War Machine) but after seeing the film I'm strongly considering picking up Thor.

Warmachine for sure ...maybe thor, but I still prefer the gladiator Thor so I might get that one instead.

Removable eye patch and swap out arms. Even though there isn’t pics of it, the description lists the patch as magnetically removable.

Thanks. That's what I needed to know. I just PO'd him.

Got Thor, Thanos and Iron Spider PO'd.

I think I will be ok with these 3. Doubt will add anyone else.

Ordered another figure already out to help fill out my favourite team ups in the movie: Rocket.

Thor + Rocket
Iron Man + Strange

And then Thanos.

What about Cap and friends?

I’ll wait for the conclusion movie to grab him and Banner.

Pre watching the movie I just had Cap on PO. After watching it, Thor, Iron Spiderman and most likely Iron Man. I'll wait for a later release of Thanos.

Having now seen the film I'm going from none to maybe a Thor, even though I generally only ever have one figure per character (excluding Ironman) this representation was excellent, I'll also be getting a Rocket to display with him but that will probably be the GOTG2 deluxe..Thanos is also a definite maybe.

Back