Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered Thor. I'm definitely gonna try to get Thanos too. As for the others revealed: Cap, Widow, Iron Spider, and Groot are all now maybes. Hulkbuster and Iron Man are nos(IM only due to price or he'd be a maybe). Widow was once a for sure thing but she wasn't as great as I'd hoped.

Only other definites would be if they put up Gamora or rerelease Dr. Strange(who was incredible).

I agree, Hulkbuster is definitely a no (considering they are making it a power pose, 100% no), and definitely get Iron Man and Dr. Strange, who really killed it in this movie. Loved him.

I wanted Thor, but feel the figure just doesn't represent him....

After seeing the movie I'm still not interested in any of the hero characters. Thanos I'm half contemplating but I really don't like the armor-less look. Corvus Glaive was a "meh" character but I'd still get the figure if HT made him. Ebony Maw would be a must buy, but I doubt we'll see him.

Cap, Thor, and Groot have already been pre-ordered.

Spidey, Bucky, and Thanos are still undecided. Not sure about the material used for Spidey, need to see what Bucky's fig looks like, and still unsure of the Thanos fig's proportions.

Before the movie I PO cap and Spidey. After the movie I PO Thanos. I think I will also got Bucky if they make a new one.

Ironman and Iron Spider were a bit too 'gimmicky' for my tastes. We are getting in to Transformers territory now. But that's just me...

Cap promo was PO'd before the movie and Thor (do not have one) will now get a deposit. I am torn for Thanos though....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Had Spider-Man ordered prior to the movie. Was going to stick with my GotG Thanos but I don't see how I can pass this one up.

The only one I might get would be Thor. But even still, I’m unsure if I’d get IW or Ragnarok version.

Thor & Teen Groot before the movie, Loki added after the movie. I might pick up Thanos if they don't announce a new version next year.

I have Thanos and Iron Spider PO'd.

Still unsure if I should add Cap. For some reason I don't like the Thor figure that much. I wish I can buy Iron Man, but it's too much money.

I also PO'd Black Panther since there is a big possiblity we won't have an IW version.

Big Spidey fan so I'm picking up iron spider, after watching the movie definitely want a Thor and Thanos, but I'll wait for Thanos. There's a long time between now and release date so there's a chance they'll announce a different version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will buy: Iron Man, Iron Spider, Thor, War Machine
Maybe: Cap, Thanos
Def not: Blonde Widow, HB Power Pose (such a missed opportunity...) :slap

Back