Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- CAP ( Promo Edition ) I already pre ordered from sideshow
2- Hulkbuster 2.0
3- 1/4 scale Infinity Gauntlet

Thats all......

I think this time around they will be pretty good. Last chapter of the last 10 years so I'm expecting lots of interesting surprises.
Good point I hope you're right. I miss the days when we got multiple sculpts more often. I really wish we were getting an angry expression for Cap to recreate the Thanos scene from the trailers. As a big fan of the MCU Cap, that scene exploded my hype meter.

I really hope they make Mantis

1XNswHh.jpg

Yeah could be. Though I’m not sure “finally” really applies to yondu. Only missed one movie and got a figure on the second.

I want that HB 2.0 fiercely since I missed the first one, but I'm terrified the price will hit 1G:slap

Given how they've been marking up all IW figures, it's very likely the HB 2.0 will be a G plus...start saving now!

Good point I hope you're right. I miss the days when we got multiple sculpts more often. I really wish we were getting an angry expression for Cap to recreate the Thanos scene from the trailers. As a big fan of the MCU Cap, that scene exploded my hype meter.

IMO every figure should come with two. It might be a business model to narrow sculpts for repeat customers, but production wise I think they could handle two sculpts.

Regarding Mantis and Nebula, with HT not doing all the characters because of similar costumes, you would think now would be the time to do both of them since they might not do AOU amount of figures.

I really hope they make Mantis

1XNswHh.jpg

God she's beautiful. Mmmmm....

Anyway, yeah, Mantis and Nebula figures. I feel like we'll get Nebula before Mantis though. I'm starting to feel like Mantis is "safe" and thus would be an easy figure for Guardians 3.

Yeah could be. Though I’m not sure “finally” really applies to yondu. Only missed one movie and got a figure on the second.

True. He was just a really stand out character imo and with the movie doing really well with fans I was surprised they didn't delve deeper in the line. Though with the Drax delay I could see why they wouldn't. Either way excited for him to release. Think we only got another month or so.

Given how they've been marking up all IW figures, it's very likely the HB 2.0 will be a G plus...start saving now!

If it's a simpler design (does not open up, no way to put a bust or full figure inside) like Howard said it could happen then that might drop the price down some.

My IW purchases will be,
Iron man
Iron spider
War machine
Thanos
Hulkbuster 2.0
I have cap on pre-order, but I think im gonna cancel. It was a hasty impulse order. Im completely fine with my BD civil war cap

Infinity War shouldn't be that bad for me. I have ordered the promo Cap. I will order Corvus Glaive, the Ebony Maw and two Outriders. If Hot Toys makes them of course. And after that I maybe finished with collecting Marvel. It kind of feels like a good place to jump off.

I will be going for
Iron Man MK50 and whatever the unseen MK48 or 49 is (skipping HB)
War Machine
Cap
Teen Groot
Thanos

It could change in week after i see the movie

Back