Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give us Nebula with Gamora and updated Drax. I need to finish my GotG group.

Honestly, I think Nebula and Gamora should be a two pack. I'd buy it too.

So far, I still haven't committed to buying any of them. The only one I am for sure going to preorder is Thor(just haven't done it yet). Thanos and Black Widow and teen Groot are all possible. I love Cap but I just don't know if I can comitt to what is essentially a battle damaged Civil War Cap with a new head and...that's it. Iron Man is a no because he's too expensive for what we get. I'm mostly waiting on unannounced figures. I still want Gamora, Nebula and Mantis. Purely for selfish reasons, I want them to double dip Dr. Strange. Iron Spidey is a maybe depending on price and what he comes with. I want SOMEBODY from Wakanda(Okoye, Shuri or both). Bucky and War Machine depending on price. I might even do Scarlet Witch again(I have new avengers version but I like that this one has different hair color and I don't have her in that civil war outfit so I'd probably buy her).

and if Hawkeye IS in the movie and gets a different costume and or hairdo as is rumored, I might finally get a second Hawkeye(I like my aou version but his jacket has always made him a tad restrictive for posing).

So far none. Nothing shown so far really entices me...maybe a Thanos but he's a bit..plain and no doubt will be silly expensive, maybe change my mind after seeing the film but so far it's all a bit meh.

I haven't ordered any Infinity War figures yet either - which is good going for me! :lol Not really been blown away with anything shown so far tbh. Out of the ones shown the only one I am remotely interested in is Cap - but I'm still undecided as to whether I'll actually get him.

Hoping for some brand new never-done-before characters please Hot Toys! :pray:

Have not ordered any IW figs but want to preorder Thor and teen groot, maybe thanos and i'm guessing that will be it.

Right now...I have on pre-order
Black Widow
Thor
Captain America (exclusive)
Will pre-order soon:
Rocket and Teen Groot
Thanos
If they make them:
Gamora
Scarlet Witch

From Budget Stark

1. Several figures have similar if not identical outfits to previous versions seen in earlier films so those figures may not be made for IW.

My guess would be Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Vision, and maybe Star-Lord

Only have Cap (Movie Promo) on order so far. May pick up Thor. Bucky is a maybe for me as well.

Skipping Cap, this time, unless there is another suit/look for him not revealed yet. I already have BP from his own movie on PO, and his suit is the same from what I see in all the trailers, just waiting to see when War Machine will be up for P.O. if they make him. This would be my one and only War Machine figure to date. I love the digital-camo look, and don't see why HT wouldn't make him, going off their Iron Man figure history. Other than that Scarlet, who I have not picked up any version of either maybe. Kinda waiting on the new Ant Man from his next movie too as a possible pick up!

Pre-ordered so far:
(Movie Promo) Cap

Plan to get:
Iron Man

Maybe:
Gamora
Iron Spider

Definite would-order if they make it:
Nebula
Mantis

Honestly, I think Nebula and Gamora should be a two pack. I'd buy it too.

So far, I still haven't committed to buying any of them. The only one I am for sure going to preorder is Thor(just haven't done it yet). Thanos and Black Widow and teen Groot are all possible. I love Cap but I just don't know if I can comitt to what is essentially a battle damaged Civil War Cap with a new head and...that's it. Iron Man is a no because he's too expensive for what we get. I'm mostly waiting on unannounced figures. I still want Gamora, Nebula and Mantis. Purely for selfish reasons, I want them to double dip Dr. Strange. Iron Spidey is a maybe depending on price and what he comes with. I want SOMEBODY from Wakanda(Okoye, Shuri or both). Bucky and War Machine depending on price. I might even do Scarlet Witch again(I have new avengers version but I like that this one has different hair color and I don't have her in that civil war outfit so I'd probably buy her).

and if Hawkeye IS in the movie and gets a different costume and or hairdo as is rumored, I might finally get a second Hawkeye(I like my aou version but his jacket has always made him a tad restrictive for posing).

Be an expensive two pack. They usually do that when one figure won’t sell enough to make it, or licensing issues. I don’t see that as an issue here. Nebula would sell fine on her own. Gamora already has tooling from the last one for parts of her at least. And if they switched to plastic arms that would make her sell anyway. To little upside for hot toys to do it that way.

Be an expensive two pack. They usually do that when one figure won’t sell enough to make it, or licensing issues. I don’t see that as an issue here. Nebula would sell fine on her own. Gamora already has tooling from the last one for parts of her at least. And if they switched to plastic arms that would make her sell anyway. To little upside for hot toys to do it that way.

I know. I expect it be 495 or so if it happens. As for Nebula, I want her and many others do too but I don't expect her to be a huge seller unless they make her in smaller numbers. I think a 2 pack would be safer as I feel like Gamora would outsell her normally and the two pack helps lessen the risk for Hot Toys. I also feel like if they don't do Nebula now, she may never happen as I feel like she's going to die for sure in one of these two films.

Don’t forget about the mystery items!

Yeah, I was actually thinking about that after my previous post. My ordering of him depends on A. How he affects me in the new movie. If he ends up dying or something and goes out in a blaze, I may want him no matter what. and B. If those mystery accessories are somehow amazing, I'll probably go ahead and get him too. He's my favorite MCU character so I'm definitely leaning towards getting him.

Yeah, I was actually thinking about that after my previous post. My ordering of him depends on A. How he affects me in the new movie. If he ends up dying or something and goes out in a blaze, I may want him no matter what. and B. If those mystery accessories are somehow amazing, I'll probably go ahead and get him too. He's my favorite MCU character so I'm definitely leaning towards getting him.
I know that the mystery items will probably be disappointing as things like that usually are, but I can't lie and say the possibility of some amazing exclusive item isn't what pushed me over the edge into ordering the movie promo edition

I know that the mystery items will probably be disappointing as things like that usually are, but I can't lie and say the possibility of some amazing exclusive item isn't what pushed me over the edge into ordering the movie promo edition

I think this time around they will be pretty good. Last chapter of the last 10 years so I'm expecting lots of interesting surprises.

From what I've seen so far, I won't be buying anything. Nothing really says to me "I've got to have this!". I like some of the new costumes, but I already have a few of these characters in 1/6 that look better than how they look in IW.
I would rank from what HT has shown that I don't already own:
  1. Iron Man MKL
  2. Thor
  3. Corvus Glaive
  4. Thanos
  5. Gamora
  6. Captain America
  7. Hulkbuster 2.0
  8. Iron Spider
  9. Rocket/Teen Groot
  10. Black Panther
  11. Outrider
  12. Falcon
  13. Vison
  14. Loki
  15. Drax
  16. Black Widow

That new Iron Man looks amazing, but waaaay too expensive. I really like this version of Thor, but I'd rather have Ragnarok Gladiator Thor. Corvus Glaive looks very different and I'm interested depending on how he's portrayed in the movie and how much it'll cost. This version of Thanos is the proper size and has the Infinity Gauntlet, WANT! I just wish his costume wasn't so blah. I don't own a Gamora so I'm a little interested depending on if HT improves her headsculpt from the previous version. Cap. looks cool, but It doesn't scream "Captain America". Hulkbuster 2.0 is awesome and out of my price range. Iron Spider is very cool looking, but I have three great versions of Spidey.
Rocket & Teen Groot, I need a Rocket but the deluxe GOTG V2 comes with two great heads, I don't know how I feel about Teen Groot yet. The Outrider looks cool, but I'd only consider it if its very low priced, which we know it wouldn't be. As for the rest, I'm just not interested in or don't like how the figures turned out (that's Vison and Drax).

Thanos is my only want. I already have the Avengers and Guardians from previous releases. Thanos is my only preorder at the moment. I don’t think that’ll change.

Still haven't gotten an Iron Man yet, so this might be my first. This one and the MK46 seem to be the best, IMO. The gold on the MK6 legs I just don't care for. All red with grey and gold accents is what I prefer.

Hard to pass up on Iron Spidey. Mighty impressive and I'm sure he'll be awesome in the movie.

I've got to see how Thanos is in the movie. He's a maybe at this point, but looks awesome with the gauntlet.

Curious how much HB MK2 will be. I'll be keeping an eye on him and how it works in the film will trigger my interest.

I've ordered Thor, Captain America (SE), and Groot

Still on the fence with Thanos, will decide after watching the movie (prefer armored look).

Looking forward to the Black Order way more. Will get all 4 if HT makes them.

Unless they make someone from left field like Mantis, Nebula, or Okoye, I should be done with this line in terms of heros.

I know. I expect it be 495 or so if it happens. As for Nebula, I want her and many others do too but I don't expect her to be a huge seller unless they make her in smaller numbers. I think a 2 pack would be safer as I feel like Gamora would outsell her normally and the two pack helps lessen the risk for Hot Toys. I also feel like if they don't do Nebula now, she may never happen as I feel like she's going to die for sure in one of these two films.

I don't see a two pack lessening the risk. It would just mean less sales since a lot of people won't want both figures or at least don't want to buy both at the same time.

Back