Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will get Capt, Winter Soldier and Thanos. Been waiting a while to grab the right Winter Soldier and this is it. Capt is my fav from the MCU, this will be the version I want. Thanos is the Villain to round out the MCU collection.

No interest in anything else from the line, unless Capt gets a different outfit.

Winter Soldier and Captain Marvel (if she's there with short and sculpted hair).

I've pre-ordered everything that's been put up so far with the exception of Black Widow. Definitely in for Iron Spider, War Machine, Gamora, Winter Soldier, Hulk, Hulkbuster, Falcon, and any additional Black Panther supporting cast that we get. Hoping to see Nebula.

I think I'll stick with solo movie Black Panther, CW Scarlet Witch, CW Black Widow, and solo movie Dr. Strange. Can't see any real reason to "upgrade" those figures.

Pre-ordered both caps

Going to preorder Iron Spider, Bucky and Iron Man.

Most likely passing on Black widow, any black order, thanos, or Outrider.

Would like to see a Nebula or Mantis to continue adding to my guardians, but probably not going to happen.

So far, Cap, Spiderman and the Black Order are my only must haves. I'll probably get Bucky, Black Widow, a couple of Outriders and Thanos if we get an armored version.

I’ve PO’d promo cap, and the only other guys I’ll be getting (if they’re made) are the Black Order. Nothing else really interests me.

The majority of what I want has gone up for pre-order already. I had planned on Cap, Thor, and Thanos for sure and they’re all on order.

Rocket and Groot also kind of tempt me. Iron Spider is a maybe depending on the price. The rest are sort of wait and see for me. I might want Bucky but I’ve already got the first Winter Soldier and while he’s not the hero representation of the character it’s a great figure. Black Widow has grown on me. Hulk is a character that I’ve been wanting but haven’t picked up yet. Being a core Avengers member I feel like he should be represented in my collection. Maybe Doctor Strange as well.

So far I've preordered Cap and teenage Groot. So two down from my wishlist. I had planned to get BW too but I'll wait for in-hand pics before I decide. right now her hair is putting me off.
I'll definitely get Buck so whenever they decide to show him, I'm ready to preorder. I also might get Iron Spider but that will probably be an impulse buy depending on in-hand pics. The only other characters I plan on getting are Nebula, Shuri and Okoye should HT make them. :pray:

From Budget Stark

Howard Chan Hot Toys CEO interview with ToysTV on the Avengers Infinity War exhibition (Cantonese).

Here are a few interesting summary points for those who don’t speak Cantonese:

1. Several figures have similar if not identical outfits to previous versions seen in earlier films so those figures may not be made for IW.

2. Even HT don’t know the final look of the character in the released film as post production is continually evolving the look. This means the character in the final theatrical release could have more or less accessories and be different to what is shown at prototypes currently.

3. These IW prototypes have taken about 1 year to prepare to get to the current stage and are still not close to release as per point 2.

Give us Nebula with Gamora and updated Drax. I need to finish my GotG group.

Back