Which Hasbro EU/Concept figure would you like to see Sideshow do as a 12"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hasbro EU/Concept figure would you like to see Sideshow do as a 12"?

• Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Training)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Cold Weather Gear)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars Tattoo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Darth Maul (Sith Training)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lando Calrissian (Smuggler)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kyle Katarn

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prince Xizor

• Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire)

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Clone Palpatine

• Total voters
Looks too much like the guy from "New Yankee Workshop." I could never look at it without laughing.

You mean Norm? He's awesome. After looking at my custom again you are right. I'll have to find a plaid shirt for him and some safety glasses. :rotfl

As for Malak, I do like him as a character and the idea of the missing jaw. The only thing I don't like about him is the red pajamas/thermal underwear. You would think with the unique and cool design they gave Revan for the cutscene they could have come up with something better than PJ's for Malak.

Malak could be great if they go all out with different materials and lots of stitching detail on his suit. Something that's not really easy to do with either a plastic action figure or bitmaps over polygons.

Watch, sideshow will NEVER release a lando figure, becuase Billy D hates the character! HAHAHAHAH!

But seriously though, anyone else ever met him at a convention? He was at dragon con a few years ago promothing his book, allmost bit the guy in line ahead of me's head off for asking him to sign a lando photo, and Gave me a look like I pooped on him when I asked him why he reacted like that.

Last edited:
I'd also be down for a Reven... but I really want a Darth Nihlius.

But seriously thoug, anyone else ever met him at a convention? He was at dragon con a few years ago promothing his book, allmost bit the guy in line ahead of me's head off for asking him to sign a lando photo, and Gave me a look like I pooped on him when I asked him why he reacted like that.

Yeah, he was similarly unimpressed at a con in Oz a few months back. Beats me why he bothers (and why con organizers bother with him).

You know, Nihilus Really would not be that hard of a custom, he's really just robes, and that freaky mask...... hmmmm.......

*Runs off and adds another figure to his list to make*

He has rather complex robes and the head dress around the mask is somewhat complex sewing wise. Would need wires and stuff to get it to hold that shape.

Well if you make one let me know if you want to sell the costume. I'd totally buy the costume, I can sculpt the mask no problem.

Yeah I actually like fleshy Grevious much better than the film Grevious (although I am still a fan of animated Grevious).

The only EU that I like is the Clone Wars cartoons and Shadows of the Empire.

I think those ventures being forced to keep the timeline between films really helped keep them grounded in other respects.

Therefore, I'd love to see Xixor and Dash Rendar as well as more Clone Wars figures like Obi-Wan in armor.

Back