Which Game of Thrones characters do you want from ThreeZero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which characters?

• Total voters
Bronn all the way! Best character by a mile!!

tumblr_ll8nlx491O1qk5hbyo1_500.gif

Cersei Lannister is my top choice... she's a really powerful and iconic character that makes an impactful presence. She doesn't need much accessories. It could have 2 different figures, one with long hair and some cool medieval dress (pre-SHAME) and one with short hair (post-Tommen), after she wore the black and entitled herself as the Queen.
C'mon, my other figures would be shaking their souls in fear and dread (even Death Dealer) just by being in the same shelf as her. They'll be glad they don't blink.

The Night King also NEEDS a figure because... c'mon... don't even need to explain. I hope ThreeZero is holding this figure for the last season launch (though they should pre-order it before the last season airs). They are the biggest promising threat in the whole series.

Peter Baelish, Euron Greyjoy, Tormund Giantsbane and Beric Dondarrion would be really mindblowing for me. I'd buy the 3 easily. Don't know their popularity, how viable would it be, but they would be great figures.

For easy sell, Arya and Sansa Stark.

Since HT made the Hulkbuster with a U$D850 price and I think it had a fairly well pre-order number, some company should make a huge dragon, 1/6-ish, or just big enough to be imponent on the shelf next to Daennerys and the other GoT folk or just other medieval figures. Maybe i'm just dreaming too much...

Only one I'd be interested in is the Night King.
A 1/4 statue would be epic.

Only one I'd be interested in is the Night King.
A 1/4 statue would be epic.
Agreed on the 1/4 statue idea. Sideshow getting the license and doing a GoT premium format line would be a dream come true. Or even Prime 1. We need more GoT high-end collectibles.

It's been awhile. I don't know why they haven't announced the next one yet...

Maybe there isn't a next one???

I'm beginning to wonder the same. I'm worried about the sales for Danerys. Perhaps Threezero said,"she's a heavy hitter, if SHE doesn't get the numbers up at the height of this show's popularity, nothing will".....and they didn't. Hope that's not what happened. I remember how mad I was that Funko didn't keep making GOT legacy. I'd hate for this to share the same kind of fate. Obviously, just due to cost and size, they probably won't even go THAT deep but I still hope we get at least 3 or 4 more characters before it's done.

I'm beginning to wonder the same. I'm worried about the sales for Danerys. Perhaps Threezero said,"she's a heavy hitter, if SHE doesn't get the numbers up at the height of this show's popularity, nothing will".....and they didn't. Hope that's not what happened. I remember how mad I was that Funko didn't keep making GOT legacy. I'd hate for this to share the same kind of fate. Obviously, just due to cost and size, they probably won't even go THAT deep but I still hope we get at least 3 or 4 more characters before it's done.

I haven't heard how many they sold of her.

I'm hoping for a Night King but I would love a Jorah or Cersei before all is said and done.

i wish they added season 7's costume to daenerys, her blue robe thing looks crappy.

None, I just can't seem to get into this show, I can't make it through season 1. I usually like this sort of stuff but jeez I keep following asleep in the first episode... does it get better, what am I missing here

I was the same way, took three tries to get through episode 1. I thought and still think its the worst episode of the series. In truth, the first season is the hardest to get through and gets better after that.

Back