Which Game of Thrones characters do you want from ThreeZero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which characters?

• Total voters
Yeah, , I was going by the amount of episodes he's in, he does indeed set in motion pretty much the entire show (With a little help from Littlefinger)
tumblr_mmpz8l27sb1qbabvao1_500.jpg

Reviving this for the next figure wanted now that a couple of big ones in Daenerys and the Hound are being made. I personally want them all but in keeping with bigger characters

I'd love to see in this order:

Would make a fantastic figure with armor
Brienne_Mothers_Mercy_zpsj4jvg9gq.jpg

Maybe a two pack with the Mountain
cersei-got_zpskadfavon.jpg

Important character
hqdefault_zpsurke0dzv.jpg

Jon's Sidekick
Samwell_Tarly_zpso4peir53.jpg

Another great character and incredibile looking armor(which could also be used for Jamie, I think)
Tywin-Lannister-game-of-thrones-21005419-500-280_zpsa5lmqf4o.png

Stannis would actually be my number one pick...followed by Tywin!

Main picks would be Brienne, Arya, Ramsay Bolton and Robb Stark, others I'd definitely be interested in would be Bronn, Oberyn and Tywin. :)

Main picks would be Brienne, Arya, Ramsay Bolton and Robb Stark, others I'd definitely be interested in would be Bronn, Oberyn and Tywin. :)

I thought about Arya also, but she's changed so much over the series wasn't sure which season would be good for her. I'm thinking season 7 which we haven't seen yet so I think she would be better down the road once some of the other big ones are done.

Ramsay is also my #1 figure but since a custom cast of his head was done, I'm just gonna work on a custom cause I doubt he'll ever get made.

I definitely vote for Jorah but I think that's a far cry. I'm actually looking forward to seeing who they decide to go with next...maybe they will announce by April? That seems to be the time trend they have set...

However, one that would definitely be pretty rad...

game-of-thrones-nights-king-white-walker-770x470.jpg

Those cold blue eyes... I think he would be pretty cool (no pun intended).

I'm being pretty selfish on my wants since we already have customs of Nights King, Jorah, Ramsay, Tormund Giantsbane, Jamie short hair and Jon S6 being offered elsewhere as customs.

But yeah a White walker in some fashion would be awesome. I kind of dig the guy who was fighting Jon in Season 5 episode called Hardhome. He had the long hair, full outfit and a sword.

I definitely vote for Jorah but I think that's a far cry. I'm actually looking forward to seeing who they decide to go with next...maybe they will announce by April? That seems to be the time trend they have set...

However, one that would definitely be pretty rad...

View attachment 320969

Those cold blue eyes... I think he would be pretty cool (no pun intended).

This would be an awesome looking figure! :rock

Joffrey for me. the best villain in the show. and its someone who can sit on my throne.
Robb stark. with replaceable head (for grey winds head)
the white walker Jon fights at hardhome. but i can see them doing the nights king.

surely they have to give us a baratheon before they finish this line?

Joffrey for me. the best villain in the show. and its someone who can sit on my throne.
Robb stark. with replaceable head (for grey winds head)
the white walker Jon fights at hardhome. but i can see them doing the nights king.

surely they have to give us a baratheon before they finish this line?

I bet they give us at least three more before the line is done.

I wouldn't mind Robert Baratheon either, actually. With a massive war hammer and a stag helm.

I'm sure they will keep putting them out as long as the show is still on, and luckily we have two more seasons (and I hear the prequel talk is heating up more and more - Hedge Knight, Dunk and Egg stuff).

I bet they give us at least three more before the line is done.

I wouldn't mind Robert Baratheon either, actually. With a massive war hammer and a stag helm.

I'm sure they will keep putting them out as long as the show is still on, and luckily we have two more seasons (and I hear the prequel talk is heating up more and more - Hedge Knight, Dunk and Egg stuff).

Robert probably would make a great figure, BUT with limited figures from Threezero and the fact that he was only in 1 season, that would almost be like taking a step back from the last few figures released who have been amazing and long lasting cast members. He'd be great a few years later if this line is still rolling. If they keep with 2 a year I would hope a least 6 more figures make it out at a minimum.

Brienne, Arya, Night's King, Queen Cersei. I'd be happy with just those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brienne, Arya, Night's King, Queen Cersei. I'd be happy with just those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like these picks. But if I could only have ONE, it would be Queen Cersei. In my opinion, you have to consider design concept along with character popularity. And the fact is, Cersei's black queen outfit turned more heads than any other design concept in six seasons of the show. Social media lit up for weeks afterward JUST on how awesome she looked. It was almost the coolest thing since Darth Vader.

SHAME if ThreeZero doesn't produce :nono

Like these picks. But if I could only have ONE, it would be Queen Cersei. In my opinion, you have to consider design concept along with character popularity. And the fact is, Cersei's black queen outfit turned more heads than any other design concept in six seasons of the show. Social media lit up for weeks afterward JUST on how awesome she looked. It was almost the coolest thing since Darth Vader.

SHAME if ThreeZero doesn't produce :nono

That would be awesome, but I think we are at least a figure away from that. I'm sure Threezero is well on their way in creation of the next one, and was probably well on their way before the episode with Cersei in her all black leather Lion outfit even aired.

I could definitely see the next being Brienne.

I saw a prototype picture the other day of a Pedro Pascal figure and I was like, oh my goodness, they've let it slip by accident and the next figure is Oberyn Martell. Turns out, it isn't and the figure is based on Pedro Pascal's character in that new Great Wall film coming out soon.

That would be awesome, but I think we are at least a figure away from that. I'm sure Threezero is well on their way in creation of the next one, and was probably well on their way before the episode with Cersei in her all black leather Lion outfit even aired.

I could definitely see the next being Brienne.

I saw a prototype picture the other day of a Pedro Pascal figure and I was like, oh my goodness, they've let it slip by accident and the next figure is Oberyn Martell. Turns out, it isn't and the figure is based on Pedro Pascal's character in that new Great Wall film coming out soon.

I saw that figure. At least we can maybe make a quick custom out of that.

We definitely need a Robb Stark figure. He is such a great character and his armour is fantastic! I would also love to see a regular White Walker without the armour and one with the armour

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

1. Arya
2. Oberyn
3. Robb
4. Renly
I may be the only person who wants a Renly figure. Lol.

Back