Which figure is your Moby ****?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david83ec

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi fellow collectors,

I think most of us had the regrettable occasion when one of us had the opportunity to buy a certain figure/statue at the original price but decided to pass it out. But after a few weeks/months you realized that you really wanted it and now it is impossible to find or it is too overpriced and your ego or your wallet won't pay for it. So, I was wondering if you have any particular figure that you had in your hands but you let it go???
For me was the HT Joker DX11 and the Diamond Select The Wolverine :slap:slap:slap

Mine is the art figures saves punisher, makes me sad to think I passed on this:(

saves08.jpg

821_punisher.jpg

For me, Conan Fury of the Beast. Found I think the last one on BBTS and didn't have the funds for it at the time. Now they're all on ebay for double the price. I may splurge next year tho...

Also an ebay seller was clearing out old inventory and I bid on this one but couldn't go high enough. Haven't seen another one since.
10006726a.jpg

Gentle Giant Black Widow (scarlett version). Beautiful statue, but just didn't pull the trigger. Dang it!!!

Don't have one yet luckily, though there are some figs I passed on I'd like to own someday but they're custom and twice or thrice the amount I'd let myself spend on the scale. :lol

Really? They're going for above MSRP nowadays? Great character and great figure, I hope you score a good deal sometime down the track.

Back