Which do you think is hot toys most underrated, alien, predator, terminator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracker is ovvvvvvvver rated! Too much. But this is under rated so -

Predalien is very underrated. Lost Predator is 1 of my favourite Predators but he never see's the liight of day. I cannot speak for the Sarah connors but T-1000 judging by what it comes with seems to be VERY underated as opposed to all the T-800 rimming.

Tracker is ovvvvvvvver rated! Too much. But this is under rated so -

Predalien is very underrated. Lost Predator is 1 of my favourite Predators but he never see's the liight of day. I cannot speak for the Sarah connors but T-1000 judging by what it comes with seems to be VERY underated as opposed to all the T-800 rimming.

ht T-1000 is right up there with dx joker and past dx indie in my book.

Trackers awesome, one of my favourites

I don't think the T1000 is under rated because I dont hear anything but good being spoken about it, I just think alot of people won't buy him without owning the T800 (T2) which has been expensive to buy over the past few years.

Yep T-1000 for me too. Its one of there all around best figures, easily. Its the last really good deal we got from HT imo. And iI actually did buy him before T-800 just because I missed him when he came out. I had T-1000 up htere on the shelf and it felt sooo wrong so I laid down the $300 I spent on Arnie. Up unti that time that was the most Ive ever spent on a figure

I agree that the predalien is easily one of the most under-appreciated Ht of all of these licenses. I understand one not being crazy about his film, but this figure completly nails the predalien. The rubber has also held up better on the predalien than it has on other alien figures, and thats a huge plus in my book.
003.JPG

You definitely don't see the Predalien talked about much on here. How are the joints on that thing? Are they loose and floppy like some of the aliens?

Ive had 3 predaliens and only 1 of thoes's ankles didnt collapse and it still needed stood up using the tail as a 3rd leg. the other 2 predaliens i had to use the calfs as feet. Also the knees are really ugly when bent theres a giant plastic overhang of leg. It is also excessively massive.

The Predalien is hardly talked about but i dont think it is under rated. I did like it but only as it was in my early days of collecting Hot Toys. Even though A3 seems to be the most popular HT Alien i think Grid takes 1st place. Above Big chap.

You definitely don't see the Predalien talked about much on here. How are the joints on that thing? Are they loose and floppy like some of the aliens?

The joints are def. a pain. I use the mark iv's flight stand to hold this guy up, and it works perfectly. I actually didn't start to appreciate this guy until I thought of this method for standing him up. I could understand someone not liking him based on his joints if they had not discovered a proper stand for him b/c he absolutely cannot hold himself up on his own. Why hot toys did not include a stand with this big boy is beyond me.

Back