Which Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01432.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

ROTS Vader is the only way...

I actually dig the ep3 helmet design more,but as far as the figure goes ep6 vader is a bit better IMO.

If anyone's interested I have a Medicom ROTJ Vader that I was going to put up in the For Sale/Trade section or on eBay in the next few days. It's in MINT condition w/ all accessories and comes with the original box as well. It's an absolutely fantastic figure and the only reason I'm selling is because I'm getting one of Hurricane's custom Vader figures. PM for details. :cool:

both are excellent figures !!!! I have the vader ep III , but in the near future i have both jejejejejejejejejejejeje !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vader:vader:vader:vader

I just got my ROTJ vader, and now, I need new pants, again. The suit looks phenominal, the top part of the helm likes to fall off, but meh, i can deal. he' not so bad height wise if you put leg extenders on him ( It's close enough for me) and the poseability is sweet too :) sides I Usua;ly pose my figures in "extreme" poses, so with his knees bent, no one would notice the height thing. Perhaps I should hav him kneel before palapatine.

With all that said, ROTJ FTW!

And thankyou Vader Al for bringing the Sith Lord to my Door.

Back