Which comic superhero are you most excited to see in 08'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Of these comic superhero movies are you most excited to see in 08?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Which are you most excited to see in 08'

Same at first i was hesitant but now i'm amped.

I dunno, I'd rather have seen Dom Deluise as the Joker than this fool. I just can't get pumped. It's like someone took a perfectly cooked meal, and crapped on it. Sure, it's a Maine lobster, great sides, PERFECT......but there's still a piece of human feces on the plate. I think I'll go for something else.:cool:

Re: Which are you most excited to see in 08'

I dunno, I'd rather have seen Dom Deluise as the Joker than this fool. I just can't get pumped. It's like someone took a perfectly cooked meal, and crapped on it. Sure, it's a Maine lobster, great sides, PERFECT......but there's still a piece of human feces on the plate. I think I'll go for something else.:cool:

I WAS TALKIN ABOUT RD JR.

:D

Well look what the search button found!I think this is a very decent time to bump this.

Gotta say i'm most stoked for Iron Man.

I voted Batman. Technically, I am excited to see the Dark Knight because of the Joker and Two-face. I've already "seen" Batman in Batman Begins, so I'm actually not excited to see him as much as I am to see Iron Man. This is the first Iron Man film so I am excited to see him, heck, I have no idea who the villian(s) are, so it is just Tony.

Here you go...

1967_Make_Mine_Marvel_Pin.jpg

If it weren't for that nasty:monkey4 suit he's wearing in TDK I'd still say Batman(which I voted for earlier) but now I'm really looking forward to seeing Iron Man on the big screen.

I have to say IM, I loved Begins but I'm more into seeing TDK for the Joker not for ol' Bats.

I'm still looking forward to Batman most, but IM really looks like its gonna kick all kinds of ass. Its really shaping up to be a great summer of movies :rock

1. Iron Man

2. Batman: The Dark Knight (tie)
The Incredible Hulk (tie)
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (tie)

Back