Which COBRA and/or JOE we DON'T want to see a 1:6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gnawgahyde was an awesome figure! I loved his removable hat.
gnawgahyde-1.jpg

I was at the very tail end of interest in Joe by the time though.

I always thought Naugahyde was one of the better Dreads.

I'm going to go ahead and contradict my earlier post and contribute to this thread:

I don't want to see a single Devil's Due or Rise of Cobra design in this line. No exceptions.

I'm going to go ahead and contradict my earlier post and contribute to this thread:

I don't want to see a single Devil's Due or Rise of Cobra design in this line. No exceptions.

Thank you for contributing something which we all understood just goes without saying. :lol

I'm fine with that, but the fact that they have already gone there suggests to me we might get some more of it. If nothing else, I suspect Zartan will have a shirt covering his belly.

psycheout.jpg

Never really liked him. But I'd still buy Fridge and definitely the Steel Brigade ""creat-a-Joe".

OHHH mannnn. He is literally my most hated action figure i own. i bought a bunch of lots of old RAH figs and ended up with about 20 psyche outs. Never liked him back in the day, hate him now. its almost creepy, or maybe it is creepy... and psychotic, how much this figure makes me hate. :banana

Any of the women. Until sideshow improves the female body, I don't want to see any ladies. C'mon Sideshow, gives us female characters with a better 1/6 body!

I wanted to say the HEADMAN figure from the D.E.F. line, but . . . I personally know the designer/sculptor for that 3.75" figure.

The HEADMAN figure "could" be redesigned as a 12" figure given a more urban look and feel as a COBRA "enforcer" figure with civilian attire . . . almost a 70's/80's mob enforcer vibe look and feel without the "cheese" factor.

Back