Which clone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gonna chop up my general kenobi and make a clone so, anyone got any prefs? ive done, Gree, cody,Rex,bly,shock and 501st to date in various guises,thisll be a one off as itll be using Kenobis armor.....

Hmmm, thats the funny thing, you've covered most of the major players (clone wise), bout the only one you havent done is the "Rifleman" clone (the poor SOB who got decapitated along with Gree) but that would take some heavy modification on the base armor...the other option is the odd looking helmeted Troopers from Kenobi's force, engineers i think they were, not too sure.

Could be worth doing the "Generic" ARC trooper the customising it to be a character, tho seeing as Rex is basically in the ARC trooper armor it is really not much of a leap.

You could just let the creative juices flow and just create your own character, based around the clone armor etc, i know its dangerously close to being "EU" but meh, you've pretty much covered most of the clone incarnations.

Why chop it up. Mod the armor, sculpt a SaeSee Tiin head. Work up a helmet, chest box, and new robes. And BAM! Space Armored General Tiin from the Clone Wars!:naughty

On a side note: anyone know where I can get some clone armor parts (recasts are fine). Need a few parts for a Jedi General I am working on. Sorry for treading in your post Hurricane. :angelsmil

I've always been partial to Rex but you know that. I'd love to see a Phase II Cody done.

Im for the airborne with Rogue and Co.

Ep3_ia_96848.jpg

How about this one... a classic.
Oh, I thought you said CLOWN!!!

Hey Hurricane... I sent you a pm about doing some lightsaber and USCM lighting mods... are you still doing these?

Airborne
Ep3_ia_96848.jpg

or the

Kashykk clones (dog troopers)
Clone_Scout_Trooper_01.jpg

would kick all kinds of butt!
Then maybe make molds of that specialized stuff for us blokes here!

some good ideas, i may go for the airbourne.....i forgot to add that id done Bacara too, recent went on ebay, sold by its now owner for some scary money:naughty

Hmmm....Airbourne....Scout...Airbourne...Scout...

Funny thing is after recieving the General earlier this week, part of me would offer you him to part up to make one of each...lol

I'll have to sleep on that way of thinking tho...

SJ

Hmmm....Airbourne....Scout...Airbourne...Scout...

Funny thing is after recieving the General earlier this week, part of me would offer you him to part up to make one of each...lol

I'll have to sleep on that way of thinking tho...

SJ

wont need a donor kenobi for a scout that looks like it could be fabricated without that having to be used. as for the Airbourne, thats a YES, cant afford a GG bust to nick the helmet from so its sculpt a bucket time, luckily ive some 1:1 pics i can use for ref....wish me luck:banghead

Wohoo! Go for it 'Cane! Can't wait to see your progress!
(make sculpts available please????)
:)

Back