Which character from the Clone Wars series would you like to see in 1:6 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wich caracter from the Clone Wars serie would you like to see in 1:6 scale?

I don't know his name (help me out Freaks), but the blue-armored Senate Gaurd officer that was a traitor and helped a prisoner (Dooku?) escape.

Captain Argyus who helped Nute Gunray escape!
Yes, he would be friggin cool!

Re: Wich caracter from the Clone Wars serie would you like to see in 1:6 scale?

I think Medicom would be the perfect company to produce Clone Wars style figures.

I would get them if it happens. In the past Medicom have invested in Anime characters with uniquely shaped body.

As for Sideshow, I would definitely hope that the CW series increases chances for background characters in the OT and PT to be produced. For a start Bossk, Aurra Sing and IG-88 would be fanstatic!

Rex and cad bane would be the only two i would be remotely interested in.

Rex and cad bane would be the only two i would be remotely interested in.

Looks like it's a run-away tie (besides the few Ahsoka votes)... Cad Bane and Rex...

None of them.

kanye_west_mike_myers_ihate.jpg

Thank you Kanye...:rolleyes:

I think Medicom would be the perfect company to produce Clone Wars style figures.

Only if you want them to look like cartoon characters.

I like sideshow's method of doing Real world translations of the Cartoon characters, like General kenobi, and the upcoming anakin.

Bow then,

Cad Bane,
Asoka Tano
Captain Rex.

I'd prefer to see versions of Ralph McQuarrie concept figures in 1/6 and even TFU before The Clone Wars.

Although the desert Genosian BARK(sp?) clone troopers from a recent episode — they were pretty killer.

Back