Which character from the Clone Wars series would you like to see in 1:6 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Mitchell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Couldn't find a tread about this, so I started one :rolleyes:

As the title says: Wich figure from the (new) Clone Wars serie would you like to see in 1:6 scale? The Clone Wars serie showed us some new caracters and some of them would be awesome in 1:6 scale :D And with Anakin from the new serie and Ventress and Obi-Wan from the old serie, there is a chance that there are coming more frigures based on the Clone Wars.
I would really like to see Cad Bane be made in 1:6 scale, with a more real apperance and all his gadgets and stuff :D And as exclusive the little robot Todo 360 :monkey3

Re: Wich caracter from the Clone Wars serie would you like to see in 1:6 scale?

None, I'd rather SS stay for now with the OT and PT.

I not sur wat cahracter I wud wat to see. :lol

I don't really do 1/6th, but if they were in PF scale, I would like a Cad Bane or Commander Cody.

None, I'd rather SS stay for now with the OT...
Bespin Leia, Hoth Han, RotJ Darth Vader, Emperor, Stormtrooper, MAYBE an Imperial Guard

I not sur wat cahracter I wud wat to see.

:lol Be nice! :lol

Last edited:

I say we pause to seriously contemplate the direction and characters to be made from this series.

:D

Clone Commander Rex
Cad Bane

Those two are musts for me. I would also buy an Ahsoka figure, especially after watching her grow into a more confident (ie less annoying) Jedi in season 2.

Obi, Rex, Ahsoka, Cade, the other bounty hunters on their way and the upcoming Mandos!

cad bane, rex, and ahsoka. probably a new Obi Wan. still want a greivous too. and an Unduli with the simplified CW outfit. here's hoping. i wish sideshow would start given the clone wars stlye helmets with their trooper figures or offer a helmet pack or something.

Dorgmal Snow made a Cad Bane in the SW customs section, really nicely done... you guys should take a look

I think Medicom would be the perfect company to produce Clone Wars style figures.

I don't know his name (help me out Freaks), but the blue-armored Senate Gaurd officer that was a traitor and helped a prisoner (Dooku?) escape.

Back