Which body suits Tom Welling head best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the red jacket and blue T-shirt outfit from Gee-Wiz Customs. And I just had to say, it is god awful.

The T-shirt fit perfectly, but the jacket was a disaster. I put it on a muscle body but the figure was still swimming in the things. The sleeves were the worst part. They were so loose around the arms that they might as well have been pencils in a toilet paper tube. And the ends of the sleeves hung down about an inch past the end of the arms, almost to the knees. The whole thing is apsolutly gigantic on him; and for the price they are asking , there is no excuse.

I definatly reccomend not buying it.

Just got the red jacket and blue T-shirt outfit from Gee-Wiz Customs. And I just had to say, it is god awful.

The T-shirt fit perfectly, but the jacket was a disaster. I put it on a muscle body but the figure was still swimming in the things. The sleeves were the worst part. They were so loose around the arms that they might as well have been pencils in a toilet paper tube. And the ends of the sleeves hung down about an inch past the end of the arms, almost to the knees. The whole thing is apsolutly gigantic on him; and for the price they are asking , there is no excuse.

I definatly reccomend not buying it.

Dear ShadowX81,

Came across this post of yours regarding a complaint regarding a Custom Smallville Outfut and we are sorry to hear your custom Smallville jacket had a bad fit. Kindly eMail us back with your name and let us know what type of body you used so that we can repair your jacket.

Thanks!

GeeWhiz Customs

GeeWhiz was awesome enough to repair my coat at no extra charge and im completly blown away by the results. Finally my Clark is almost complete.

Thanks GeeWhiz!

IMG_1459.jpg

Back