Which body suits Tom Welling head best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any so I do not really know what they are like, or what this one looks like but from pics what I can see looks great

Damnit now I am torn between my original idea of making him supes/clark kent(pending glasses) my second idea of making him two different characters or my more recent idea of casting him as a different yet also(presumably) well known super hero

i used a playhouse body on mine

382907_2941895742336_1109483317_3194410_1718834642_n.jpg

387402_2941895542331_1109483317_3194409_512114749_n.jpg

very nice custom. mine is slowly coming along but the main pieces for him (jacket and pants) are still in backorder so for right now mine just has the t-shirt and boots :lol

is it just my welling head or are they all very dark in skin tones... mine is almost Hindu colored in tone. its a big wtf for me since i dont own anything from hottoys , my whole collection consist of custom heads and bodies and none are that dark in skin tone

is it just my welling head or are they all very dark in skin tones... mine is almost Hindu colored in tone. its a big wtf for me since i dont own anything from hottoys , my whole collection consist of custom heads and bodies and none are that dark in skin tone

it looks kind of dark yea, but it's actually just about the same color as my HT Reeve Superman

it looks kind of dark yea, but it's actually just about the same color as my HT Reeve Superman

since i got another on pre order i am re painting it to be more light skinned, its bugging the crap out of me how dark the skin tone on mine is, he is sticking out a lot next to the rest of my smallville collection

since i got another on pre order i am re painting it to be more light skinned, its bugging the crap out of me how dark the skin tone on mine is, he is sticking out a lot next to the rest of my smallville collection

How did you manage to pre-order one? Ive been trying to get one for a couple weeks and headplay told me there won't be any more.

How did you manage to pre-order one? Ive been trying to get one for a couple weeks and headplay told me there won't be any more.

headplay wont put out anymore of the heads, but they have sold some to online stores and thus leaving headplay themself out of stock

Haha, oh sorry. Completly missed your last post. My bad.

Anyway thank you very much! I never would have been able to find the head without your help.

haha it's probably the same one I have from them.

this one?
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIBBP-UU100

Yes, lol. I have one of those older BBI muscle bodies that came with a Arnold looking head I'm going to try him on. Already have some jeans (I believe their DID Jeans that were too big for HT bodies but fit perfect on the BBI) and boots I had in my parts box so this bash is only costing me $36.00 with the shipping. Don't know if I'll need a red jacket yet, but we'll see.

nice! I will say that the blue shirt is a bit darker in hand. I was thinking it was going to be a blue like he had in the show but it vame looking a bit darker than expeced

here's a pic of what it looks like:

photo_2.jpg

I'd say it's a bit darker than that though in hand

nice! I will say that the blue shirt is a bit darker in hand. I was thinking it was going to be a blue like he had in the show but it vame looking a bit darker than expeced

here's a pic of what it looks like:

photo_2.jpg

I'd say it's a bit darker than that though in hand

More Royal Blue then Navy, Navy is almost black. If it's too dark I soak it in Ritz color remover, might lighten it up. I've use it before with good results. Depend on the material.

Back