Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

• Total voters
Ill see what happens, Robin could be great and some of the other rogues are beasts like Croc and Grundy. Will depend on the sculpts I spose.

Batman (reg) and Joker (reg)...I really want Harley as well, but I am going to wait until she is released to see if they remove the nipples.

Batman (reg) and Joker (reg)...I really want Harley as well, but I am going to wait until she is released to see if they remove the nipples.

350x219px-LL-9981b047_anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

I am very serious. :dunno

I initially passed on the EX Joker & EX Batman; neither of their EX's are worth paying aftermarket money so the regulars are ok with me.

As far as Harley goes, in my opinion, from an artistic view, I think the nipples look stupid, are tacky, and pointless; they add nothing to the statue and take away a lot.

Ms. Marvel, Psylocke, and Poison Ivy are examples of statues that have 'sexy' appeal without pointy nipples. My collection (display cabinets & 3 Detolfs) are in the living room and when people/me/my wife look at the statues, I want them to think "Wow, that is a great interpretation of the character." Not, "Wow, she has nipples."

DC isn't the focus of my collection and these with the Riddler would probably be the only DC statues that I am interested in. I have been collecting long enough that my collection is large and if I am not 100% happy with a statue I pass. Simple as that. :peace

I initially passed on the EX Joker & EX Batman; neither of their EX's are worth paying aftermarket money so the regulars are ok with me.

As far as Harley goes, in my opinion, from an artistic view, I think the nipples look stupid, are tacky, and pointless; they add nothing to the statue and take away a lot.

Ms. Marvel, Psylocke, and Poison Ivy are examples of statues that have 'sexy' appeal without pointy nipples. My collection (display cabinets & 3 Detolfs) are in the living room and when people/me/my wife look at the statues, I want them to think "Wow, that is a great interpretation of the character." Not, "Wow, she has nipples."

DC isn't the focus of my collection and these with the Riddler would probably be the only DC statues that I am interested in. I have been collecting long enough that my collection is large and if I am not 100% happy with a statue I pass. Simple as that. :peace

Sorry, I just don't think to tiny bumps under the cloth(we're not talking nudes here) matter that much. I don't think it takes anything away from the piece and they're really not that noticeable. :dunno

I think peoples focus on them is funny, and a bit telling about modern society. OMG! She has the same anatomy as every other women I've ever seen! Dear god, what will we do, the horror, the suffering :peace

Sorry, I just don't think to tiny bumps under the cloth(we're not talking nudes here) matter that much. I don't think it takes anything away from the piece and they're really not that noticeable. :dunno
I think peoples focus on them is funny, and a bit telling about modern society. OMG! She has the same anatomy as every other women I've ever seen! Dear god, what will we do, the horror, the suffering :peace
It is ok for people to have a difference of opinion and Sideshow could have made a perfect statue without including them. The 'bumps' are hardly tiny, it looks like Harley is taking a stroll through a freezer.

Using your thinking, if Sideshow includes a camel toe on Wonder Woman or a 'package' outline on Superman, I understand that you would think that is great because every other woman or man has those parts. I think it is funny and a bit telling about certain collectors that they would want a COMIC BOOK statue with nipples.

At this point, I digress.
beating+a+dead+horse.jpg

It is ok for people to have a difference of opinion and Sideshow could have made a perfect statue without including them. The 'bumps' are hardly tiny, it looks like Harley is taking a stroll through a freezer.

Using your thinking, if Sideshow includes a camel toe on Wonder Woman or a 'package' outline on Superman, I understand that you would think that is great because every other woman or man has those parts. I think it is funny and a bit telling about certain collectors that they would want a COMIC BOOK statue with nipples.

At this point, I digress.
beating+a+dead+horse.jpg

I could careless, with or without, I'm not the one saying they won't buy a statue they obviously want because of one thing that every woman has. Using your logic you'd want to sand the nipples of my $300 replica of the Venus De Milo because some one might walk in my house and go "Derp, Nipples".

And you're right this argument is old.

They dont look that big... they are hardly noticeable unless you are looking for them

I'm not buying Harley but I still can't believe people are complaining about her nipples. Newsflash: we all have nipples :slap I'm not a fan of how SS sculpted Harley's face at all but I think her body looks great. Personally, I wish they had made her more sexy. Higher heels, prettier and less sinister face, etc. The only complaint I have (and what is making me purchase far less from SS) is the increase in price and ES... but that's a whole other story. :wink1:

:exactly::goodpost: Just UGH to people who are complaining about nipples. :slap

:cuckoo: :rotfl

Honestly though, I don't think it's a big deal. They are going off the concept art. PLUS, the pictures are all close ups... are you really going to be standing that close to the statue to see that it has nipples? Probably not...

:cuckoo: :rotfl

Honestly though, I don't think it's a big deal. They are going off the concept art. PLUS, the pictures are all close ups... are you really going to be standing that close to the statue to see that it has nipples? Probably not...
If I can notice them 20 metres away on the street, I should be able to notice Harley's from a quarter that distance :rotfl

Back