Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

• Total voters
All 4 Ex's. I will probably get every Batman PF they make.

Same here. I'm sure I'll pick up the random DC PF once in a while, but the Batman line will be my main focus out of all the items I'm collecting.

I was going to go all in as far as the Bat-Family and rogues gallery PF's went, but I've recently decided to narrow my focus (for various reasons), so now I think I'll limit myself to Batman, Joker, Harley, probably Catwoman when she happens, and that might have to be it for me. Maybe a Robin or Nightwing or Batgirl piece if they are truly complementary to the Batman piece.

I still really love the Ivy piece, but it's just time for tough choices, so she had to go. Hell, I'm not even sure if I'll keep Superman either at this point, kind of depends on how Wonder Woman turns out. If she looks great then I'll keep Supes and complete the trinity, if she doesn't impress me then I might have to let Supes go as well, even though, again, I really do like the piece overall (minus his explode-a-eyes ex head). Just have to keep that narrow focus and stick to absolute favourite characters that fit the direction that I am taking my collection in, and that I just can't live without (collecting wise).

Really thought I was going to go all in for DC, being such a hardcore DCU fan, and given that there are very few DC characters that I am not in some way a fan of - at least in terms of the characters that have any chance of ever being given the Sideshow PF treatment. But, turns out, not so much. Strange days...

I'm limiting myself to...

Batman
Catwoman
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Oracle
Huntress
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Joker
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn

...and any other rogues they make, depending on whether or not I like the art. I may have to settle for a Barbara Gordon Batgirl because the chances of Cass being made are probably as slim as they are for Oracle. If that's the case, I might add Black Canary just to balance things out, but it would be far from ideal.

Superman and Wonder Woman are off the list for the time being. I might reconsider if they make a blue and grey Batman.

All of the EX! All four so far. Catwoman looks to be next, I'm getting her, too, to complete the Gotham Sirens.

Batman is my main focus with DC. Depending on how they turn out I'd be interested in getting Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Talia Al Ghul, Clayface, Killer Croc, Screcrow, Man Bat, Nightwing, Damian Robin, Tim Robin/Red Robin... I'd even get Alfred or Jim Gordon. Maybe Deathstroke, he's more important to Nightwing. Maybe even Deadshot.

I say I'd ignore more obscure characters like Mad Hatter, but if it's Batman related and looks cool, I might buy it. But these prices are getting to be too much so I might reevaluate based on that. Plus half my list probably won't get made, at least not any time soon.

The Batman Beyond PF that hasn't been made yet! :)

FTMFW!!!! :lecture :exactly: I always forget him on my list but would more than likely not pass on Mr. McGinnis.

All of the EX! All four so far. Catwoman looks to be next, I'm getting her, too, to complete the Gotham Sirens.

Batman is my main focus with DC. Depending on how they turn out I'd be interested in getting Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Talia Al Ghul, Clayface, Killer Croc, Screcrow, Man Bat, Nightwing, Damian Robin, Tim Robin/Red Robin... I'd even get Alfred or Jim Gordon. Maybe Deathstroke, he's more important to Nightwing. Maybe even Deadshot.

I say I'd ignore more obscure characters like Mad Hatter, but if it's Batman related and looks cool, I might buy it. But these prices are getting to be too much so I might reevaluate based on that. Plus half my list probably won't get made, at least not any time soon.
No Mr. Freeze? :horror

After Catwoman whom we know is coming, I'd bet on Riddler or Penguin to follow. I was going to say Two-Face but after thinking about it, he'd make a rather unattractive statue.

I only have space for Ivy and one other. I want that other to be Catwoman but if I don't love her like I do Ivy, I'll keep waiting till there is a Batman statue I do.

Batman is the only reason I'm buying Premium Formats now... going to buy ALL of the villains!!! Not sure on any of his sidekicks though...

I would like them all but no room for big statues means I have to pass. I am going to stick to the 1/6 versions since I will have room for a lot of those. The SW Mythos line is #1 for me right now.

It's really pretty simple: you see how some people on the Marvel boards daydream about being able to go back in time and be there from the ground floor on all the first PFs? Well, you all have that opportunity to get onboard right now with DC. This is it right here. Granted that some of us will pass on pieces like Green Lantern PF because we don't feel like they are well executed. Others will nitpick and pass on pieces like Batman PF that are obvious must haves. Some people collect too many lines and will pick something else up over these DC pieces.

All I am saying is to get onboard while you can. Crying later about wait lists not converting, complaining about crazy aftermarket values and wishing to go back in time with your Delorean and make a better collecting decision is for losers. Don't be a loser. Figure out what you want to do and act now instead of crying on the boards later singing the old song "Wishing upon a grail".

It's really pretty simple: you see how some people on the Marvel boards daydream about being able to go back in time and be there from the ground floor on all the first PFs? Well, you all have that opportunity to get onboard right now with DC. This is it right here. Granted that some of us will pass on pieces like Green Lantern PF because we don't feel like they are well executed. Others will nitpick and pass on pieces like Batman PF that are obvious must haves. Some people collect too many lines and will pick something else up over these DC pieces.

All I am saying is to get onboard while you can. Crying later about wait lists not converting, complaining about crazy aftermarket values and wishing to go back in time with your Delorean and make a better collecting decision is for losers. Don't be a loser. Figure out what you want to do and act now instead of crying on the boards later singing the old song "Wishing upon a grail".

:goodpost::lecture

That's me right there! I'm on time for the regular releases, but late for the Exclusives! :( I don't know what to do!!

But with the higher DC edition sizes, the potential for regret is a lot lower than it ever was with the Marvel line. We're also given a heck of a lot more time to think about it. I've absolutely no worries with being choosey. As this upcoming Ivy has proven, getting on board with little thought can lead to losing out a NRD.

But with the higher DC edition sizes, the potential for regret is a lot lower than it ever was with the Marvel line. We're also given a heck of a lot more time to think about it. I've absolutely no worries with being choosey. As this upcoming Ivy has proven, getting on board with little thought can lead to losing out a NRD.

I don't know about that, even with the higher ES's you still have people missing statues, jumping on waitlists and not getting conversions and all because they think they have more time or a better chance. I wouldn't miss these first DC Premium Formats, they all look pretty damn good and who the hell knows when you're going to see it again. Sideshow did the Punisher PF back in what? 2005 or 2006, and they just did a different version 7 to 8 years later?

I say grab them while you can if you're a fan of these characters.

Back