Which Avengers Hot Toy is rated a lot of $$$$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its always the one nobody wants at first.

That's exactly what this is. I skipped him, and I don't regret it. He wasn't on the team until the end and IMO he's a boring character. I have all the others and I'm gonna be very happy with my six member team when Hulk drops.

You are all wrong...Avengers Mark VII Battle damage is the most expensive...close thread.

yay more useless threads from new members.... when are mods gonna make it so noobies cant start threads till 50 posts...

yay more useless threads from new members.... when are mods gonna make it so noobies cant start threads till 50 posts...

Geez who died and made you the forum police? If you don't like the thread, refrain from commenting and move on.

Yet you waste your time coming in here to say that? Wow you must have a lot of spare time...

Geez who died and made you the forum police? If you don't like the thread, refrain from commenting and move on.

I see these threads pop up in every section constantly and almost always from posters with 1-50 posts. Im allowed to comment on whatever I want to.. thanks for coming though

and If i was the "forum police" (mod) i wouldn't have commented, I would have deleted it

As one of the "newbie" members I'll take this opportunity to increase my post count. :)

Most of the main existing threads are 300+ pages long. For a new member it's tough to trawl through that many comments to find an answer or invent an original thread.

I think it's a bit harsh to pour scorn on a new members thread just because they are full of new enthusiasm for the hobby and this site.

Singing....

What's that, I didn't hear you (Shut the **** up!)
Come on, a little louder (Shut the **** up!)
Everybody in together now (Shut the **** up!)
What huh (Shut the **** up!), oh (Shut the **** up!)

I sold a Hawkeye recently and it went for £325 so i would say he is a solid bet at the minute.

Black Widow seems to be in lower numbers too.

Thor could be a dark horse though as there is already one out and possibly another coming soon.

Hawkeye and Mark 7 is definitely the expensive ones now. I think the Mark 7's price will drop a bit once more of it is released before it will go back up and become the most expensive to get if you miss out on it

Hawkeye was my most expensive character then Fury. I was fortunate enough to get everyone else at retail.

Was Blade ever an Avenger? I'm speaking of the comic version but if so, he's really up there. Almost bought him yesterday for $650. Then I came to my senses

Back