Which actor has the best Action Figure Portfolio (licensed and unlicensed)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which actor has the best Action Figure Portfolio (licensed and unlicensed)?

• Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Sly Stallone

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bruce Willis

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Harrison Ford

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Johnny Depp

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Robert Deniro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keanu Reeves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sly has Rocky figures from Ertl, LJN, Jakks Pacific, and Hot Toys; Rambo has figures from Coleco, Toy Island, N2Toys, and Hot Toys. Plus we have Demolition Man figures, Judge Dredd Metallic figures, and even Over the Top figures! Sly wins on sheer variety, but I think Arnold is close second. How do we have Last Action Hero, but no Conan?

I'm confused by the question - which actor has the best product available? Or do you mean which actor has the potential for the most cool product?

for the first question I'd say Arnold - just because of the Cinemaquette and other stuff.

For potential - Harrison all the way.

Ford. Hands down.

Who wants every version of Han Solo?

Who wants every version of Indiana Jones?

I am sure there are people who want Jack Ryan figs out there.

What if they ever did Apocolypse Now figs... You would want Harrison in there, wouldn't you?

For every Ford character that is demanded, there is a Sylvester and Arnold character that is demanded as well. I'd add Kurt Russell to the list too.

Arney= Conan,Dutch,T-100.. maybe comando and runningman

Sly= Rocky, Rambo, Dred, Demo man

Russell= Pliskin, Burton, Earp, Mike, Mcready

Ford= Solo, Indy, Blade Runner.. maybe jack ryan but doubtful

Depp = Edward, Sparrow, Crane

Bruce= diehard

Smith= MIB, Irobot???

Reeves= Neo

Deniro= Taxi driver, Goodfellas or Heat, Cape Fear maybe??

-Depp has Sweeney Todd upcoming too.

-Bale - Batman, Bateman, Borden (Prestige), Preston (Equilibrium), Abercromby (Reign of Fire), Evans (3:10 to Yuma).

Are we just naming films these guys have done? I thought this thread had to do with FIGURES produced based on characters the actors have played?

As far as I know, most of the films listed here are wish-lists. I haven't seen Prestige figures, or Running Man figures, or Reign of Fire, or even a Pedator Dutch figure (resin kit yes, but not a figure that was Dutch), etc.

Someone here should make the list of ACTUAL FIGURES produced, and then we'll see that Harrison Ford clearly has more figures produced of his characters.

So there. :D

Yeah, I dunno. I really didn't think Harrison would be such a landslide--maybe people are just lusting for what Sideshow will be doing for Indy. Honestly though, what does Ford got going for him? A katrillion Kenner/Hasbro Han Solo 3 3/4" figures, umpteen ridiculous 12" Hans (Sideshow too), a really expensive 1/6 Indy figure (and a crappy Relic Hunter knock-off), and a half-way decent unlicensed Deckard figure (who I ended up swapping heads on for Frontline). That's pretty much the cream of it. Ok, there's the Kenner Raider's stuff, the Disney Indy figures, an Unleased Han figure, assorted Mez-its or Kubricks or Lego people-- and the SOTA Regarding Henry "Get Shot In the Face" Playset w/ John Leguizamo as the Liquor Store Gunman--but there really isn't anything phenomenal here.

That's what I meant that it was confusing - if you mean figures that have been produced then all the Han Solos will win it for Ford. I thought it was for actors whose body of work yielded the most potential for cool figures.

Back