Wheres Robocain Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was flipping through the channels tonight and ended up watching Robocop 2. Made me think of this thread. Since they released Robocop and ED-209 at the same time it may not be too much of a stretch to think they may release Cain with the BD Robocop figure. Could be wishful thinking on my part but a man's gotta dream.

Iron Man or Pixel Man...

19417486_10154629434652344_8711536787514493836_o.jpg

Gotta catch em all right?

I'm laughin' like a mad man on the outside but cryin' like a desperate soul on the inside...

a-dev you got that right HT will milk every bit of IM. Don't get me wrong, I like IM and I have the Civil war version and Po'd the Mark VI. But these suit variations are getting out of hand. This is clearly the "Shotgun" suit that's just been repainted.

The only reason I got the civil war version and the mark VI is the uniqueness of the suit design. It is infuriating to see things like Robocain, a proper Endoskeleton, or many other lines being neglected for this crap. So far HT has announced 2 IM variants for SDCC, WTF.

I think there's a far greater chance to see a Threezero Robocain than Hot Toys. They showed a prototype a couple of times whereas HT never showed anything other than a teaser pic.

Having said that, the chances of either one seeing the light of day get bleaker with the passage of time ☹️

I think there's a far greater chance to see a Threezero Robocain than Hot Toys. They showed a prototype a couple of times whereas HT never showed anything other than a teaser pic.

Having said that, the chances of either one seeing the light of day get bleaker with the passage of time ☹️

Good luck with that one. That's been in development hell forever now because they can't get it to stand up :lol

Back