Where will HT go with their next Pred?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I went through that thread again just the other day. I'd say with what the guy he bought the Pred head from said that Gort is a given.

The weird thing is, at least from what I got out of what SilentSurfer was saying, it sounded like the Gort Bio was gonna be included WITH one of the variants of the P1. Maybe like the 3rd release of the P2 that had that exclusive damaged Bio (so 2 all together). So maybe a Battle Damaged P1.. and then a 3rd Battle Damaged or Regular release of P1 with the Gort Bio. Iunno!?

I wish there were more leaks coming out of HT, they're so good (most of the time) keeping things quiet. If we don't get another Pred, which I think we will I'm sure we'll get some awesome preds from the movie next year.

The weird thing is, at least from what I got out of what SilentSurfer was saying, it sounded like the Gort Bio was gonna be included WITH one of the variants of the P1. Maybe like the 3rd release of the P2 that had that exclusive damaged Bio (so 2 all together). So maybe a Battle Damaged P1.. and then a 3rd Battle Damaged or Regular release of P1 with the Gort Bio. Iunno!?

Even though that Gort info is interesting....I still say we'll get a BD Predator 1 next.

I think maybe the Gort Bio might be added as an incentive since P1 really didn't have any "Battle Damage" in the film i.e. that would consists of some paint added to the figure and that's it. And unlike the P2 Battle Damaged version that had a left arm stump, opening Medical kit, Open mandibles and Breathing mask the first release of P1 already comes with an opening Medical kit, Open mandibles AND a Damaged Bio. So there has to be something NEW to get people to buy that second version, and I highly doubt just some random green paint is gonna do that. Just my opinion.

Maybe there won't be another P1 release then. Maybe they actually listened to the complaints about their P2 and Wolf strategies.

Yeah i think so too. It's too iconic to not have a BD. I wonder how long until so information is released/leaked?
Hot Toys tend to wait till their production run is pre-order booked out, and all units sold, before they will release information on their next production. Otherwise it would hurt sales on the previous version. It doesn't matter which line. They tend to use the same strategy over and over.

Yea I'm betting on Gort Pred also mainly from that piece that surfer bought from that guy that sculpted for HT. Maybe Gort will be a hybrid Lost Pred just like the first Lost which was a Borg with Boar Bio and Hippie's spear? But I would like a Lost Gort Pred to stand with Lostie and Elder.

Oh yeah.. I think it was SilentSurfer who said HT had a Gort Predator in the works.

Yep. The next Pred will be a Lost Pred reusing the P1 headsculpt and have the Gort helmet (which I may or may not already have, but can't show it if I did, but if I did, you would be impressed with the detail on it:D).

I don't know which Pred they will actually be doing, maybe the Snake which uses the P1 head, but even he has P2 mandibles. Lets see what Hot Toys gives us. Last I heard, it was targeted for reveal at Comic Con.

Back