Where is the next eBay? GoogleBay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can remember when it was free or almost free to sell something on ebay and paypal would process your payment just for the interest they would earn. eBay is now part of the culture everyone knows about it. Beside if it actually looked like the alternative might gain traction they would probably be bought up by eBay. Google might be able to go up against them but I don't think they have an interest in it. You also have the people that say Facebook will move into the game as well. I do not have much faith either one will do it better/cheaper than eBay.

Because the prices are high doesn't mean the sellers are bad, they're just looking for that flash in the pan buyer. And some are!

I've never had any problems buying off Amazon sellers. I buy a lot of things for my dog through them that would cost me and arm and a leg here. I also got great deals on my Bilbo and Gimli that I bought there. I've also bought quite a few odd CDs that I couldn't find anywhere else.

Back