Where is the best place to buy 1/6 scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lost....

Newbs LOL. :slap:lol When quoting someone and when you remove a part of that quote, it means you answered only to the part you still quoted, not to the removed part. In the end it means you didn't answer my second question about the import duties. Get it?

expl.jpg

From my experiences:

Sideshow
Exclusives, reward points, figures ship out sooner since they're the main distributor, shipping costs aren't bad (though this varies a lot for people), FlexPay, generally decent customer service though not as good as it used to be, NRD on some figures.

Secret Compass
Excellent customer service that'll go out of their way to help you, good deals on figures especially when ordering multiple if you contact them directly, amazing store to work with, small deposit might be required on some orders.

Big Bad Toy Store
Pile of loot can save on shipping, no deposits required, easily manage pre-orders and cancel any time, pack out at no cost. Usually I place a pre-order for an item I'm on the fence about with them in case I want to cancel, so I don't have to worry about it selling out.

Popcultcha
Amazing store, sometimes with great deals. They're in Australia so your mileage may vary, but I've picked up a number of figures for them for very good prices. Shipping was surprisingly reasonable, but I'm also in the Pacific.

Timcent
Seems like the best overall for buying directly from overseas for an exclusive or if you want a figure sooner. I've only purchased two figures from him I believe, but neither had their shipper. Prices aren't bad.

I think I did actually(ask him for that). It won't hurt to ask (Timcent, just to be sure) though?

No you didn't actually, you only quoted the first part of my message, where I asked if this is Timcent. :wink1:

She thinks that she "ACTUALLY DID ASK HIM", so.... "IT TOTALLY WOULDN'T HURT TO MAKE SURE YOU ASK ALSO...."

You're welcome for the translation, its a free service. :lol

Millennials, Facebook generations, all these people who cannot write a cursive phrase. :lol

Niltusk is right in his "translation". Plus I answered your questions in posts 15 and 20. Yes I am sure I asked Timcent about import duties and if he would lower the cost and he did. I am not a millennial nor on Fb either.Lets now move now shall we?

If you are in the US, BBTS.

SSC ONLY if you need some sort of exclusive.

If you are outside the US, stop collecting right now.

'murica.

Back