Where does everyone get their movie posters??!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to pick up a "Why so Serious" DS poster for a good price, if any one has one or knows someone who has one avaliable please let me know, i would prefer to stay away from ebay.

It's HTF with all the repros out there.

Poster Emporium out of Kansas City is also a good site to check out.
They carry originals and reprints all at fair prices.

BillyB

I get mine posters at work. No charge. :D

One of the only perks of working as a projectionist... if don't count eating your weight in popcorn and soda. :horror

But I've run out of wall speace YEARS ago. :(

Then there's the free movies. It helps to compensate for the crappy pay. :rolleyes:

I get mine posters at work. No charge. :D

One of the only perks of working as a projectionist... if don't count eating your weight in popcorn and soda. :horror

But I've run out of wall speace YEARS ago. :(

Then there's the free movies. It helps to compensate for the crappy pay. :rolleyes:

As a projectionist you also get to dry run movies before they come out. Lucky you!:monkey4

As a projectionist you also get to dry run movies before they come out. Lucky you!:monkey4

True. However, for every cool movie I can watch (Ironman, Wall E, Hellboy, Dark Knight) I have to watch a half a dozen films I have NO interest in watching (Love Guru, Zohan, Strangers, Superhero Movie, Kit Kittredge, Step Up 2, Fool's Gold, Made of Honor, Nim's Island, Drillbit Taylor, One Missed Call, Mad Money, In the Name of the King as well as the latest Veggie Tales movie. :horror)

Back