Where can I get Jedi Robes that will fit a Hot Toys Leia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pineappledan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
It's been my dream to have a Jedi Leia figure and I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on getting her started. I haven't decided which Leia I'll use yet (or if it'll be the Bespin Leia coming out later), but I want to know if there are any custom clothing makers that release a set that would suit a Leia-sized Hot Toy? Most of what I can find is official stuff stripped from an Obi-Wan or Anakin and as such are expensive and too big.

A lightsaber option would be nice, too, though I can use one of Luke's if nothing else.

Thanks!

2269998843530271290.jpg

Here's my Hoth Leia in Darkside Anakin's tunic. I like the dark colors on her, but as you can see the tunic is way too big on her. I think I have to get something custom made as all the male Jedi figures are way bigger than Leia. Any recommendations? Surely I am not the first person to want a custom Jedi Leia?

I'd also happily consider any clothing from non-Hot Toys figures that would pass muster, such as if anything suitable exists from a previous 10 or 11" line.

Thanks! I like that they can do custom stuff... not impressed with their photos though. How do you like the ones you got from them? Do you have any pictures of them on your Anakin? I'd love to see a comparison of your custom version with the original... I'd be worried if they don't have a Leia in house that they wouldn't make the right size for her...

Back